AoS: Spirited Away (help) (1 Viewer)

Glorfindel

HSC
Hello,
I did a quick search and couldn't find a topic for this, but if there is one and I missed it, I'm very sorry! T_T

Has anyone ever done "Spirited Away" as their related text for AoS (Imaginative Journeys)? I really need help in shaping this part of my essays as I keep going back to 'story telling'

If anyone can lend assistance I would be most grateful.

Thanks!

GorJESS01

HSC
hey, i've seen that movie and i forgot how good it is for an imaginative journey related text.... to avoid story telling, i'd suggest trying to stick to the themes etc, and only fleetingly refer to the texts... eg. in a quote that sums it up... havent seen the movie in ages though, so couldn't help much there.... but i hav the exact same problem wtih story telling.... and its hard to stop!! lol i'd seriously just try really focussing on the theme/topic/issue u r wanting to portray/describe watever... and focus your time on explaining that and THEN refer to the text.... so the text backs up the point, intstead of the text containing the point somewhere and you've got to explain it... that may be no help at all - i am hopeless.... but yeah.... might help. goodluck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)