Applicants of Commonwealth Learning/Accomondation/Access scholarships please come in! (1 Viewer)

bikapika

HSC
So ladies and gents finally we have received offers from vtac and umelb. The question is, for us interstate (im from nsw) students, apparantly you will not be notified about your commonwealth learning scholarships at the same time as the victorian students (late december it says on vtac's website). As ive received my offer letters today and there is nothing about equity scholarships inside, does that mean i will not receive one?

I've just called them and the lady adviced me to ask the scholarships administration office, which is very busy right now.

I am not sure how vtac works. In nsw we will be notified about our applications on 23rd january, which is almost a week later than our offer notifications (17th january). is it how it works for victorian universities as well?

If you are an interstate applicant and you have been applying for a commonwealth learning scholarship, have you received your notifications about your statues yet?

Thanks for answering.

all the best

beyondtomorrow

HSC
I got my offer for Commonwealth/Access scholarship ages ago (around end of Dec 2007 i think). im not too sure about interstate students cos im from Melb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)