apply UTAS (1 Viewer)

Peihui

HSC
Hi everyone,
I'm wondering if I have applied for UTAS do I need to apply through VTAC as well? cuz it didnt say on the website. the closing date for vtac is 30th of sep...can i still apply? sorry I'm a new zealander and just got confused

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Hi everyone,
I'm wondering if I have applied for UTAS do I need to apply through VTAC as well? cuz it didnt say on the website. the closing date for vtac is 30th of sep...can i still apply? sorry I'm a new zealander and just got confused
No, you can apply to UTAS directly without applying through VTAC. Ergh, your a bit late to be asking now anyway.

Peihui

HSC
thank you so much tha's very helpful.
I already apply to UTAS before the deadline. Just unsure if I need to apply to VTAC as well cuz other unis do

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
thank you so much tha's very helpful.
I already apply to UTAS before the deadline. Just unsure if I need to apply to VTAC as well cuz other unis do

VTAC looks after Victoria but has an arrangement with Utas to make it easier for Victorian students to apply, but you can apply directly to Utas like most students do. UAC looks after NSW uni's but also has Latrobe (Vic) and USQ (Qld) courses advertised, you can also apply to La trobe through VTAC for Victorians and USQ through Qtac for Qld students, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)