applying for job@general pants (1 Viewer)

s.m.i.t.h

HSC
just wondering to apply for the normal retail positions at general pants do u have to wait till an ad comes online on their website?
or can u just go instore and ask?
because all the ads that are on their are always senior position e.g payroll officer
etc

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
just go and ask the store, ask to speak to a manager

contact spinspinsugar

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
i want to be a general pants fuckhead :( (no offence general pants workers :))

one of those in your face, annoying, weird looking guys...
i could do that... :)

Lennie

s.m.i.t.h said:
just wondering to apply for the normal retail positions at general pants do u have to wait till an ad comes online on their website?
or can u just go instore and ask?
because all the ads that are on their are always senior position e.g payroll officer
etc

Im going to apply instore this weekend i think.... my friend got a job there by handing in his resume.

They will be looking for christmas casuals really soon anyway.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I know someone who applied, but didnt get an interview. He was so bitter about it...

I was under the impression, because someone who worked in SDS told me this, that SDS and General Pants only hire part-time/full-time, not casuals (except for maybe over christmas and even then they put you on a full-time contract for 2 months). Just something I heard ages ago from a friend, it might have changed since then. I think ever company needs casuals. But I would say that they'd only hire people with previous retail experience. If you dont, I suggest working somewhere as a christmas casual (maybe somewhere like just jeans or similar) to get your experience up, and then go work in a more high-pressure retail environment like GP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)