Apprentice 3 (1 Viewer)

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
jumb said:
Every episode has its token black chick and black guy. Why is the token black chick in every season such a nut case?

1) Omarosa, fucking bitch stupid fuck.
2) Stacey, got kicked out cause she was being a freak
3) Now whats her face last night!

wtf mate?
there are 2 africain americains this time i think, no asians though.

but yeah... you got a point....

i'm just hoping it is a coincidence

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
last nites ep wasnt very exciting, no one deserved to win they both did a shithouse job

ABBY!! erin is cute, an old friend of mine is like her dead ringer.

i like stephanie better tho

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
im sorry!!! i see where youre coming from with erin tho. i like erin better when shes chilled out and less businessy look, like with her hair down n stuff. thats when she looks the cutest

rific

HSC
Erin...? thought she was the best, but was let down by her performance last night, what happened??? - that episode was pathetic, there was nothing original in the episode, the most entertaining parts were when that other woman freaked out and wandered aimlessly around the streets, and seeing danny tone it down, he didnt look like he was going to cry at all last night. Hopefully it picks up next week...

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
im sorry!!! i see where youre coming from with erin tho. i like erin better when shes chilled out and less businessy look, like with her hair down n stuff. thats when she looks the cutest
yeah true :uhhuh:

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
how can that possibly be the best america has to offer in regards to auditions for the apprentice, these guys sux sooo bad ... omg, im thinking i have a shot at being the apprentice, unbelievable how unorganised and stupid they are "stupid americans!" sum1 runs off bcoz its too hard, too much preassure, WTF she had the least amount of work, pffft

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
Erin (I think that's her name) is too much of a feminazi for my liking. The first thing she said when she got on the show was that she wanted to "show that jovanist male pigs that treat women like crap aren't the only people who can succeed in management."

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
BillyMak said:
Erin (I think that's her name) is too much of a feminazi for my liking. The first thing she said when she got on the show was that she wanted to "show that jovanist male pigs that treat women like crap aren't the only people who can succeed in management."
not exacly sure what a "jovanist" is? perhaps chauvinist? :p And good on her. Honestly, the professional workplace has such a male-orientated slant...

B

badhairday

RUB!X said:
how can that possibly be the best america has to offer in regards to auditions for the apprentice, these guys sux sooo bad ... omg, im thinking i have a shot at being the apprentice, unbelievable how unorganised and stupid they are "stupid americans!" sum1 runs off bcoz its too hard, too much preassure, WTF she had the least amount of work, pffft
Yeh this series of contestants really suck. The book smarts aren't all that smart and the street smarts are too disorganised. This is by far the worst apprentice of them all- no sophistication, no proffessionalism, no class of previous series.
Its an embarrassment to Donald Trump and his company.

hatty

Banned
that was a pretty interesting episode. i reckon stephanie is pretty hot, especially with them glasses, i'd hit it

and why did donald trump say "i hate how you brought in someone that was exempt", when danny actually asked donald if it was allowed, i mean if donald didnt like it, why didnt he just say no? probably to make the show more interesting or something.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
hatty said:
and why did donald trump say "i hate how you brought in someone that was exempt", when danny actually asked donald if it was allowed, i mean if donald didnt like it, why didnt he just say no? probably to make the show more interesting or something.
he gave danny free will. he wated to see how far he would push the envelope to expose his true character.

rific

HSC
Yeah, Trump'll let them do what they want to a point, just to see what they're made of, remember that guy from last season who turned down his exemption and was fired?

Glad Danny's out, he wasn't even irritating in an entertaining way.

midi

HSC
I know eh!! Danny didn't seem like someone who should've made it into The Apprentice in the first place. He had no specialty at all! Besides singing random songs.

But how sexy is Alex!!! =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)