Apprentice 3 (1 Viewer)

midi

HSC
EWWWW!!!
danny's ugly! and he has no fashion sense

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
the recap episode just aired in teh US no doubt ch 9 will skip this so tha they can catch up with US broadcasts.

Here's a clip of dannys audition tape. A full musical extravaganza 'i want to be the apprentice' shown during the credits. Must see!!

Right click and save target as

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
routemarker said:
the recap episode just aired in teh US no doubt ch 9 will skip this so tha they can catch up with US broadcasts.

Here's a clip of dannys audition tape. A full musical extravaganza 'i want to be the apprentice' shown during the credits. Must see!!

Right click and save target as
lol, wouldn't you love to work there

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
routemarker said:
Hmm, if they wanted to be up-to-date with America then wouldn't they have just started airing the season one week earlier? Also, it is not really a priority show for Channel Nine, being shown at 10:30 PM:(.

routemarker

HSC
Merethrond said:
Hmm, if they wanted to be up-to-date with America then wouldn't they have just started airing the season one week earlier? Also, it is not really a priority show for Channel Nine, being shown at 10:30 PM:(.
im judging from past actions and they are only 2 episodes behind if they skip the recap (which they did for all the seasons). 10.30 is still a priority spot. Ratings share is still counted untill midnight so they need to compensate their weak primetime shares with string late night shares to even it out.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Is there any extra footage in the Recap episodes:)? I just doubt that they are all that concerned about catching up to America when they started airing season three after America. I mean, if they were that concerned then they would have just started airing the season at the same time as America from the beginning. Does the Apprentice still do OK ratings wise:)?

routemarker

HSC
Merethrond said:
Is there any extra footage in the Recap episodes:)? I just doubt that they are all that concerned about catching up to America when they started airing season three after America. I mean, if they were that concerned then they would have just started airing the season at the same time as America from the beginning. Does the Apprentice still do OK ratings wise:)?
yes there is extra footage. They infact started the season on the first/second week of the ratings season but NBC started it much earlier. It does ok for a 10.30 show i have no numbers but im guessing about 600K-700K. Cold case is being belted around getting about 800,000 viewers which is horrible for a one time high rater averaging 1.5 million on the back of csi last year.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
If there is extra footage, I might download the episode then:). I wish they would change Apprentice back to the 9:30 PM time-slot, 10:30 PM is just too late for me. I suppose it is an old concept and people are getting sick of it but I struggle to understand what people still find interesting about Survivor:rolleyes:. Cold Case deserves its low ratings:p. There are already way too many crime/police related shows in my opinion:(.

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
lol how big wuz the build up about a special appearance featuring Jennifer Hawkins and then all she did wuz stand there trying 2 look pretty without even doing anything, that is tv at it's lamest lol. :rolleyes:

routemarker

HSC
Merethrond said:
If there is extra footage, I might download the episode then:). I wish they would change Apprentice back to the 9:30 PM time-slot, 10:30 PM is just too late for me. I suppose it is an old concept and people are getting sick of it but I struggle to understand what people still find interesting about Survivor:rolleyes:. Cold Case deserves its low ratings:p. There are already way too many crime/police related shows in my opinion:(.
Oh thats cruel what yous ay about the cold case. Its a brilliant show and very compelling viewing with a great soundrtack to match and stepping into a new erra every week. Its sad it isn't rating, it was last years #1 new drama. I think nine will be creating a csi/cold case double once again.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
routemarker said:
Oh thats cruel what yous ay about the cold case. Its a brilliant show and very compelling viewing with a great soundrtack to match and stepping into a new erra every week. Its sad it isn't rating, it was last years #1 new drama. I think nine will be creating a csi/cold case double once again.
yeah, i saw a few episodes of cold case and it's pretty good. better than CSI in my opinion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)