Appropriate Media Content...Thoughts? (1 Viewer)

Golda Meir

HSC
N/A
How on earth is it morally repugnant not to be concerned about someone I know killing another over someone I know sleeping around?

'Oh...I'm ok with you shooting Uncle Bob, he was a bit too promiscuous for my liking, just as long as you didn't cheat on me with him first.'

We are talking of the *taking of another human being's life*. Imo, to not condemn this above consensual sex between two people (even if it is extra-marital) is much more morally reprehensible.
that you regard marriage to be a distinction makes you even more ludicrous.

mysteryredhead

Most likey reading FF till my eyes fall out... or
HSC
You're clearly a morally repugnant person, and we can't take your opinions on censorship seriously. :santa:
Yeah, I'm gonna jump in here. Morally repungant? Are you serious? Well done on accurately responding to his statement, that's a great conversational technique.

I'm with HumanDichotomy on this one, you need to take a step back and consider what you're actually saying. You would rather have your Significant Other kill someone, as in take a human life, than cheat on you?
Reality check. Most law codes will agree on this one.

So, HumanDichotomy you'd be against the government's mandatory, nation-wide internet filter proposed right now? Just as a curiosity.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah, I'm gonna jump in here. Morally repungant? Are you serious? Well done on accurately responding to his statement, that's a great conversational technique.

I'm with HumanDichotomy on this one, you need to take a step back and consider what you're actually saying. You would rather have your Significant Other kill someone, as in take a human life, than cheat on you?
Reality check. Most law codes will agree on this one.

So, HumanDichotomy you'd be against the government's mandatory, nation-wide internet filter proposed right now? Just as a curiosity.
Silly question, everyone is, how else will the kiddies learn about the birds and the bees.

HSC
Yep. I think people should be able to decide what is inappropriate for themselves, not have it decided for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)