Arcade @ Wentworth (2 Viewers)

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Ah justin you must drink with us. And I almost got Alan drinking before art history today :D

And the arcade in wentworth scares me. Actually most of wentworth scares me apart from the donut king. Too mathy and sciency for my liking.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
ewwww I hate the coffee from Manning (2nd level). It's got too much froth and it just doesn't taste right. I only buy it when someone else is making it and not that regular chick. The Coffee Cart at Fisher has the best coffee in my opinion.

i like the cushiony seats on the 2nd level tho.

J

jhakka

grk_styl said:
ewwww I hate the coffee from Manning (2nd level). It's got too much froth and it just doesn't taste right. I only buy it when someone else is making it and not that regular chick. The Coffee Cart at Fisher has the best coffee in my opinion.

i like the cushiony seats on the 2nd level tho.
I go early in the morning, so it's usually the dude with the mohawkish hair that makes it.

Katie, you tell me when, and I'll have a drink. Try to make it after lectures, though.

moderngirl

HSC
Yeh i heard that theatresports is cool but too bad i don't come to uni on thursdays.

HSC
Anyone here play daytona at Wentworth? Unfortunately, only one of the cars there is problem-free. The blue and green ones need regular maintenance, and the yellow one resets it's records every day.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
326 said:
Anyone here play daytona at Wentworth? Unfortunately, only one of the cars there is problem-free. The blue and green ones need regular maintenance, and the yellow one resets it's records every day.
HHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

....that is all.

HSC
326 said:
yeah.
that last one (closest to the entrance) is shithouse, it broke down in the middle of my race, and it wouldnt go =(
i havent had any problems with the other ones though

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
I played ddr there a few times, then realised i was making a public fool of myself <_<;;

J

jhakka

I'll take my brother in to play DDR during his break so we can both make public fools of ourselves.

allstarr69

nit said:
never been to the arcade...i usually go to the cubby

you go up to cubby? I go up to cubby too! Who are you? lol

p.s Bell the cubby chick is hot!!

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
jhakka said:
I'll take my brother in to play DDR during his break so we can both make public fools of ourselves.
Do you do all the extra claps and azn flips and bumps?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Allstarrr said:
you go up to cubby? I go up to cubby too! Who are you? lol

p.s Bell the cubby chick is hot!!
more like Bell the chubby chick

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i love running upto people playing DDR and just pelvic thrusting to their dance. its great. one guy got really angry

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Have you noticed there's always this one white chick who plays it? Everytime I've been in there she's there, and it's like she comes prepared just to play, in chesty singlet, shorts, joggers...my friend thought it was a guy at first...
"Hey look that guy has man boobs!"
"That's because it's a chick..."

In conclusion, the arcade needs Initial D.

kow_dude

HSC
yulia said:
Have you noticed there's always this one white chick who plays it? Everytime I've been in there she's there, and it's like she comes prepared just to play, in chesty singlet, shorts, joggers...my friend thought it was a guy at first...
"Hey look that guy has man boobs!"
"That's because it's a chick..."

In conclusion, the arcade needs Initial D.
Does she have short blonde hair?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)