Arcade @ Wentworth (1 Viewer)

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
yulia said:
In conclusion, the arcade needs Initial D.
lol, youre so right. they probably cant afford it, or maximum tune. then again they bought point blank 3 recently so....hmm

kow_dude

HSC
I've seen a lot of people who wasted so much money on Initial D!

HSC
The manager of the arcade is trying to find Tekken 5 for that empty space next to the Tekken 4 machine.

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
Tekken 5 is a start but i agree with the driving games. Tell them to get maximum tune in! Instant money maker.

Only problem would be space I guess, as it's a big machine. If there's not much space then I'd encourage an Initial d v3 2-seater one. :D

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
They need to get rid of that POS driving game next to Daytona and put in Initial D or Maximum Tune.

And sell some of the ones that are rarely played like the Street Fighter Ex one...and get Tekken 5! =O

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Yeah there are other girls who play DDR at Wentworth. I want Maximum Tune 1 personally but I'll only play it if it's $1.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
kow_dude said:
Does she have short blonde hair?
Yep yep short blonde hair and always seems to wear a muscle singlet and shorts...

Tekken 5 would be cool I guess...my neighbour has that though so we regularly have Tekken 5 tournaments...I want Initial D!!!!I have a card damnit, A CARD!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)