Architectural major design (1 Viewer)

orthentix

HSC
Has anyone completed an architectural design for their D&T major design?

I was thinking along this path as it may help with the admission to a university ( syd or unsw). Iwould like to submitt it for consideration, in the case I don't get offered first round.

If so any ideas for what I should produce?

Last edited:

pjc34

HSC
hey
i designed a home for my hsc this year and my god am i glad it is over. Had heaps of fun making it tho cos im also interested in architecture as a career.
Basically for my project i made up a client and shaped their needs into what i was able to do with my knowledge and resources.
You might want to go down a similar path or look around and enquire about a client with a genuine need and start your research and development from there.
Otherwise you may be interested in doing something to do with natural disaster relief housing?
if u want to know some other stuff just email.
good luck!:guitar:

orthentix

HSC
You're awesome dude thanks, I like that disaster frelief housing idea. I really like it actually. Did you think of this idea or have you seen it somewhere?

All the best with marks.

pjc34

HSC
haha thanks. the disaster relief thing my teacher (who i was lucky enough did the 1st 3 yrs of uni in design of architecture) thought i might be able to do. There are solutions out there that have tried to solve the problem but im not exactly sure how they work or are assembled. Best idea is to do heaps of research these holidays on the problems.
Good Luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)