architecture 06 (1 Viewer)

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
huzzah..... so who else is starting arch this yr :eek: ? i know cyko and someone else is ... but, anymore?!

i enrolled today, and it was alot less painful than i thought it would be. whats the go with that bbq thing next week - anyone going?

so bored of holidays, cant wait to start :)

cyko

HSC
Surprisingly, UTS enrolment wasn't as bad as it sound, in and out in an hr ..
Oh purple! no fear .. my friend gave UTS staff a call about the number of females and males attending the course .. roughly 40 females, 60 males .. so not so bad . ahah there will be ladies there for ya ..

What tutorial actiivites did you put down for autum semester mate?

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
cyko said:
Surprisingly, UTS enrolment wasn't as bad as it sound, in and out in an hr ..
Oh purple! no fear .. my friend gave UTS staff a call about the number of females and males attending the course .. roughly 40 females, 60 males .. so not so bad . ahah there will be ladies there for ya ..

What tutorial actiivites did you put down for autum semester mate?
haha wah, thats pretty cool :)

ahaha, i didnt really take note of what classes i picked, everything's around the same time (if not, like 1 hr off)... but atm im in:

11211 - tute 6
11212 - tute 3
11213 - tute 4
11214 - lab 3

but ill prolli end up changing some unless my friend who hasnt enrolled can get into the same ones. i think we'll all get messed about anyway though, since its all at the same time, they'll just wanna make the class numbers even.

dan_viper88

HSC
Purp|e said:
haha wah, thats pretty cool :)

ahaha, i didnt really take note of what classes i picked, everything's around the same time (if not, like 1 hr off)... but atm im in:

11211 - tute 6
11212 - tute 3
11213 - tute 4
11214 - lab 3

but ill prolli end up changing some unless my friend who hasnt enrolled can get into the same ones. i think we'll all get messed about anyway though, since its all at the same time, they'll just wanna make the class numbers even.
yeah i went to enrolment to, it was not as bad as people say it is. Im not to sure if i should go to orientation and DAB Welcome? Is it a waste of time? One of my mates that went to UTS said its a waste of time, but not to sure if i should go? is any one here going?

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
dan_viper88 said:
yeah i went to enrolment to, it was not as bad as people say it is. Im not to sure if i should go to orientation and DAB Welcome? Is it a waste of time? One of my mates that went to UTS said its a waste of time, but not to sure if i should go? is any one here going?
yeah man, im gunna go ... just to meet all the others really :) my friends have enrolment on that day, so ima go in then hang around till they're done then we'll head over i guess.

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
haha :eek: turns out the orientation thing wasnt last friday ... its THIS frigay the 24th of feb. uhohs, i guess ill be there if i wake up before 11am :)

OhMaJuck

HSC
can i ask a question for students enroling for BBa Architechture is there any folio interview? or what ? uai is all i need?

OhMaJuck

HSC
can i ask a question for students enroling for BBa Architechture is there any folio interview? or what ? 88 uai is all i need?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)