architecture- no maths! (1 Viewer)

killyridols

HSC
i've put down architecture at usyd as my first preference, but i haven't done maths since year 10 (and got 19 per cent for my yearly exam that year. . .). i'll definitely get the uai to get in, but am i totally screwed? how much maths is involved in the usyd course? i'm not completely maths-stupid (i just hated my teacher that year), but will the amount of information to take in and learn maths-wise be impossibly much for me?
thanks in advance

wandless

HSC
I've asked Architecture students at UTS and UNSW (which should have similar courses) and I've been told that the maths only goes up to about year 10 maths. I was worried too, because I'm only doing General Maths. I think they just want students to be good at it, because I guess a lot of maths is involved.

powerdrive

HSC
killyridols said:
i've put down architecture at usyd as my first preference, but i haven't done maths since year 10 (and got 19 per cent for my yearly exam that year. . .). i'll definitely get the uai to get in, but am i totally screwed? how much maths is involved in the usyd course? i'm not completely maths-stupid (i just hated my teacher that year), but will the amount of information to take in and learn maths-wise be impossibly much for me?
thanks in advance
sif :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)