Architecture!!! (1 Viewer)

What Uni Are You Going To?

• Total voters

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
hahaha, ive been to africa! so ill be your guide ...

after i accidently lose you on a safari, and you get accepted into a family of leopards .. ill take your job :)

Pierotte

HSC
BOS Architecture Excursion 2006 To Sth Africa

Or shall we make it more like 2009? Like so we have time to save money and..stuff.

Could be super fun.

I checked out the guys recent projects and at the moment hes desining a CHURCH with a HELICOPTER PAD on the roof.

hahah woa religion is going 21st century...

Oh and i don think i even go for like another 3 years.

And its not a JOB, it sjust work experience for 6 months.

Hhaha and just a useless fact his first name and last name are the same name... HAHA

William Williams, i kid you not.

Pierotte

HSC
cyko said:
This isn't fun ... Architecture thread has been dead lately? where the hell is everyone? -_-"
O-Week baby!

Well not right now (obviously) I decided to come home for a night or two, i seriously cant believe that i found a family i can stand less than my own.

I might go back tomorrow though...
ill definately be back there on friday, at the roundhouse haha ive found my home away from home...

I wonder how many BOS archi students i met? UNSW Arch people seem really nice, not as many as i expected though!

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
brogan77 said:
Three hottest posters in a row, ever.

USYD blOw-Week starts next week sometime. Mebbe I'll go try and mac on some hawt archi students so i can have some cred at the bos archi meat ups. :eek:
haha you better... and we're gunna need photo's of all this mac'n too.

i guess ill find out in the next few days what the uts lady situation's gunna be like ... uhohz :eek:

Pierotte

HSC
Purp|e said:
haha you better... and we're gunna need photo's of all this mac'n too.

i guess ill find out in the next few days what the uts lady situation's gunna be like ... uhohz :eek:
So what was the UTS lady situation like?
Make any new.. friends?

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
Pierotte said:
So what was the UTS lady situation like?
Make any new.. friends?
haha ... im impressed with the lady situation :)

and... not many new friends :( lol, i didnt really get to talk to anyone... everyone was kinda quiet, it was really odd, so i left :eek:. hopefully it will be more fun tomorrow though... maybe i just need to get some pants-off twister action going to break the ice :confused:

sup in everyone elses world of architecture?

Pierotte

HSC
Dearest Architects:

I have one thing to say:

IM STARTING TOMORROW IM STARTING TOMORROW IM STARTING TOMMOROW OMGOMOMGOMGGOM EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! CAN YOU STAND THE EXCITEMENT? I TOTALLY CANT STND THE FREAKIN EXCITEMENT! IM GONNA GO TO BED EARLY AND GET UP EARLY AND BE ALL BRIGHT FACED AND BUSHY TAILED AND IM GONNA GO AND LEARN AND HAVE SO MUCH FUN AND I HAVE 7 HRS OF CLASSES AND AND AND AHHH!!! AND I HAVE STUDIO IN THE ARVO AND ITS ALL GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN AND IM GONNA MEET ALL THESE COOL ARCHI PEOPLE AND IM GONNA FIND THE GUY IN THE CHECKERED TORUSERS AND HUNT HIM DOWN AND... THEN ILL UM JUST STROKE HIM FOR A WHILE AND AND IM EVEN GONNA SIT IN LIKE THE FRONT ROW AND BEE ALL ENTHUSIASTIC AND ASK QUESTIONS! SO MANY QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS! AND THEN THEN IM GONNA GO HOME ALL EXHAUSTED AFTER A SUPER FUN DAY OF LEARNING COMPLETELY SATISFIED SO SO SATISFIED>>..

because.. tomorrow i am like an architect!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

ok... what makes all that really sad is that i insisted on holding down the "SHIFT" key the whole time.
It wasnt all sposed to be in caps.. but but excitement took over and i JUST I JUST COULDNT TAKE MY FINGER OFF THE DAMN KEY!

ARchi archi archi oioioi!!

ahhhHAHHAh!@

Erm, ill try tone it down when i enter my first lecture.. i dont want everyone to think im weird.

cyko

HSC
UTS archi student.. was it just me or did u guys find that precedent and precursors in architectural history lecturer completely boring .. -_-" i struggled to remain awake .. i think i'm bringing a voice recorder the nxt time

The things he talked about were quite interesting .. but i think he needs to improve on how hes giving us the talks .. it was just a monotone -_-"

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
cyko said:
UTS archi student.. was it just me or did u guys find that precedent and precursors in architectural history lecturer completely boring .. -_-" i struggled to remain awake .. i think i'm bringing a voice recorder the nxt time

The things he talked about were quite interesting .. but i think he needs to improve on how hes giving us the talks .. it was just a monotone -_-"
haha i dunno, the florence/rome stuff was pretty interesting ... well for me, cause i wanna go there so badly :eek:

overall it was a mad frist day anyway ;) met new people and whatnot. bwahah how insane is the mapping assignment for theory... oh and which tute are you in for theory, and where did you sit in the history lecture... IM GOING TO STALKZ YOU!

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
haha man, design was awesome... and i think communications tomorrow should also be pretty mad :) zing, im loving teh architecture even more than i thought i would!

where's pie-face? i wanna hear all about unsw and the archi-sex going down over there :eek:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Pierotte said:
ARCHI!!

heheh loves it~

Im doing an assignment right now (due tomorrow.. ahem)

and tomorrow i have to do a speech and then we eat cake.

And YEs.

Bye.
Run over any babies in ur demon car of death yet?

Pierotte

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Run over any babies in ur demon car of death yet?
i ran over a baby it would be the parents fault.
Negligent twats.
What kind of a freak leaves an immobile infant on the road?
Speed hump!

Uh.. architecture thread?

Yeah, screw this assignment, its a speech, ill wing it.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I have a great technique for public speaking... and it must work cuz for all my speaking/debating assignments so far i've gotten like HD++++. What you do, is not sleep the night before and spend the whole night rehersing your lines out loud to make sure u don't fuck up any words... then the next day (without sleeping) you no longer give a fuck at all so you do the presentation flawlessly without any embarassment.

Pierotte

HSC

i dont think your fool proof technique is so fool proof.

I mean if i rehearsed all night by the time it was time to "perform" my speech would be all wooden, no passion, no pizzaz, no love, no energy!

And i cant do the naked thing, my tutor is female. I doubt shed be impressed.

Oh.. wait ah, right , u were being like... FUNNY!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I mean if i rehearsed all night by the time it was time to "perform" my speech would be all wooden, no passion, no pizzaz, no love, no energy!
I wasn't being funny, I really don't sleep the night before I do a speech or whatever... probably because usually I prepare it the night before, but I still find it leaves me with a sense of apathy which makes me perform my speeches like an underpayed drama student at some shitty drama club. xxemoxx.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)