Are any Year 11s going to the Uni Open Days? (1 Viewer)

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Are you guys going by yourselves or with friends?

I'm going with a few friends, but I don't really see how it would work out too well since we're not really interested in the same faculties/branches. ;x

cccclaire

HSC
I'm gonna call up a few friends tomorrow night see who wants to come.
it'll probably end up being a total waste of time, but then at least I'll know not to go next year =]

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Faytle said:

I'm going with a few friends, but I don't really see how it would work out too well since we're not really interested in the same faculties/branches. ;x
I was going to go with friends. Then they bailed so I'm now going to some market-research thing at Macquarie in the morning with a mate (we're watching a movie for free which is pretty ok in my eyes) and then going to my school's multicultural fair and then my cousin's 21st.

HSC
N/A
Faytle said:

A few people tied up in talented invitational stuff are there and I might meet them later. Otherwise it's too much effort to go find someone who likes the stuff I do.

taylor427

HSC
well tomorrow im going to the UTS and Sydney uni,
so if anyone sees someone who they think would post an avatar like that, say hi... bit of a hint ill be wearing a gray Hurley hoodie and walk around thinking i own the joint along with a mate and some girls.

and its good to go in year 11 so you know your directions, and whats open,
and that way, you dont "Have" to go next year when you could be studying for the exams that count.

: )

Last edited:

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
aw i really want to go to the USYD one tomorrow, but I don't want it to be a waste of time. And there's nobody to go with either. Is it really that helpful? There's no real NEED to go there right? I'm just so unsure about what I want to do in uni now ..

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
aw i really want to go to the USYD one tomorrow, but I don't want it to be a waste of time. And there's nobody to go with either. Is it really that helpful? There's no real NEED to go there right? I'm just so unsure about what I want to do in uni now ..
You can come and see me :wave:

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
LOL! :rofl:

Yeah, I'll be meeting up with her sometime tomorrow, definitely have to catch up with her since we last met :) Guess I'll see you around as well :cool:
:) Okay awesome.

(...omg she's even in your DP... that's just creepy.)

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
Yeh, me either. I'm suddenly having a change of heart so I'm gonna check out some other faculties and junk which I haven't really considered or know much about.

taylor427 said:
well tomorrow im going to the UTS and Sydney uni,
so if anyone sees someone who they think would post an avatar like that, say hi... bit of a hint ill be wearing a gray Hurley hoodie and walk around thinking i own the joint along with a mate and some girls.
I'll be wearing jeans and red shoes, say hi. ;p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
wow already know what youre gonna wear ay.
thats now etched in my memory

cfair

Banned
HSC
i'm not making the epic journey to usyd anymore, finals are on adn i've gotta be there even though i can't play.

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
cfair said:
i'm not making the epic journey to usyd anymore, finals are on adn i've gotta be there even though i can't play.
Gay ;/.

Leaving the house soon, think I might stop by at USYD but not UTS.

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
Going to UNSW next Saturday hopefully checking out Macquarie as well, before of after coz it's close to my place.

cfair

Banned
HSC
Oh yeah, i might be going to UNSW but it depends if they need me to help next weekend, so let me know if you're up for a quickie in the bathroom there or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)