Are engineering timetables supposed to look this hectic? O_O (1 Viewer)

Chronicole

HSC
I looked at some other timetables and felt that my timetable is really bad, is it normal? Also can I eat during lectures? Seeing as sometimes I have a straight 5 hours.

timetable.jpg

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Is that serious?
I've seen much worse first year engineering time tables at UNSW. You can eat whenever you want lol, eating food in a tute is more like eating in school - might have to do it subtly if you have a strict tutor and dont want to get told off. Some lecture rooms (at UTS, but i assume it's the same everywhere) say no eating but people don't follow that and a lecturer will never call you out on something like that.

EDIT: Lol wtf abs, if i didn't address the food question we would have had like identical posts at the same time.

Last edited:

dragonxhell

HSC
first year always have the worst timetable since you got a lot of things to go through but after that its get less busier

D94

HSC
N/A
first year always have the worst timetable since you got a lot of things to go through but after that its get less busier
Second year is still pretty hectic. I will have 25 hours over 5 days this semester (although, one of my core subjects has 8 contact hours), last semester I had 21 hours, so we'll see how it looks in 3rd year.

OP's timetable has 24 hours!

shravan_872

HSC
Uni Grad
cool we're in the same ENGG1000 lectures, compared to this mine is gold

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)