are English staff the most incompetent? they stuffed up our trial examination... (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
BTW, who told you our computer system was hacked? Everyone's still speculating about what happened...

mupy

HSC
hahaha, well there is indeed speculation..about whether the paper was found in the RUBBISH BIN & photos were taken of it? lol i have my sources.
and you aerath..mr t.n.
hehehe.

evilevoevil

HSC
N/A
lol, Didn't High's English paper have typo errors in it? Like on the 2nd page, the teachers forgot to change the info there - it said answering q's relating to 3 texts (meant to be 4?) plus there the fonts were all out of whack (that poem looked like there was formatting issue with the paragraphs). It seriously looked as if the paper had been assembled at the last minute.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
lol, Didn't High's English paper have typo errors in it? Like on the 2nd page, the teachers forgot to change the info there - it said answering q's relating to 3 texts (meant to be 4?) plus there the fonts were all out of whack (that poem looked like there was formatting issue with the paragraphs). It seriously looked as if the paper had been assembled at the last minute.
If there were errors, I didn't notice them. And the 6 mark question said 'using 2 texts'.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Lol pretty much tells you how degrading our English teachers standard is coming along.

Seriously though, I know some B Edu students who've gone out and are now teachers, and god damn it, some of the less intelligent students end up being your teachers. And they teach you crap, so you don't learn to your full potential.

Anyway haha enough of my rant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)