Are labs and tutes on this week?!? (1 Viewer)

Tim035

HSC
On my timetable if I only tick week one, nothing disapeers! Under this new 12 week system are even tutorials starting from week one?

Trajan

HSC
Why are tutes starting in week1?

why is there now a 12 week semester?

Why have they moved E-spot......or dismantled it altogether even

and WHY does the Australian Business School get the fancy new building...when most of the tier-2 academic staff didn't even deserve the QUAD?

Going away for the summer and returning to find your campus has been turned upside down and re-arranged in the most anal way is a rather rude awakening !!!

Tim035

HSC
Trajan said:

and WHY does the Australian Business School get the fancy new building...when most of the tier-2 academic staff didn't even deserve the QUAD?

Going away for the summer and returning to find your campus has been turned upside down and re-arranged in the most anal way is a rather rude awakening !!!
lol, yeah i didn't really understand the moving of E-spot. Around the back of the mathews building? How is that at all convienant or easy to find.

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
Trajan said:

i know, i left for 2 months

and its like the whole of australia has changed

glad howard's gone

hahaha

drmix

HSC
N/A
best way is to look in ur course outline

which is dl-able from webct

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)