Are the PPl in Uni the same as the ones in TV? (1 Viewer)

born2bkinggg

HSC
just wondering bout this today, are the ppl in uni u see in tv and the movies the same as those in "REALITY UNI" like for example in american pie and all that crap and other uni movies??

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Well that depends on the most important thing you'll ever be told: first you must,

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
born2bkinggg said:
just wondering bout this today, are the ppl in uni u see in tv and the movies the same as those in "REALITY UNI" like for example in american pie and all that crap and other uni movies??
not really, i suppose if you live on campus,

CurlyRuby

HSC
scarybunny said:
Yeah.

Me and Jason Biggs took psych together.
Post structural analysis of the role of apple pie in the male sexual psyche :gridnod:

kokodamonkey

HSC
born2bkinggg said:
yes except it was mcdonalds and not homemade.

chucknthem

chuck norris
HSC
I think they were in the first movie(trying to loose their virginity before graduating high school) but in the second movie I think they were at uni.

ippie

HSC
born2bkinggg said:
just wondering bout this today, are the ppl in uni uhttp://community.boredofstudies.org/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3346340
Bored of Studies - Reply to Topic see in tv and the movies the same as those in "REALITY UNI" like for example in american pie and all that crap and other uni movies??
fuck, are you crazy? The movies you see on TV are American. We're not in America. For starters, they call uni college. "Yay I'm going to college at Harvard." Like wtf I never got it, considering it's Harvard University.

And most of us aren't rich enough to move out and live on campus. We like to leech off our parents.

GinoIs

HSC
ippie said:
fuck, are you crazy? The movies you see on TV are American. We're not in America. For starters, they call uni college. "Yay I'm going to college at Harvard." Like wtf I never got it, considering it's Harvard University.

And most of us aren't rich enough to move out and live on campus. We like to leech off our parents.
Jealous Much?

aileenli

HSC
Tell me what the people who live in your TV are like, and I'll tell you if the people in uni are the same.

Thought Shark

HSC
I'm not sure why I'm posting an answer to such a stupid fucking thread, but anyway...

College life is nothing like you see in the movies. There are a few similarities, but nothing much is the same. Remember that things in movies are never accurate representations of things you see in real life, like the woman in a movie I saw the other day who fit a baseball bat in herself. I tried it in real life becuase I thought it was real becuase it was in a movie, but oh no. Not at all. (She still hasn't called me back yet either...)

Evilo

HSC
born2bkinggg said:
High school for me was JUST LIKE Degrassi high. ;)

ippie

HSC
GinoIs said:
Jealous Much?

Why the fuck would I be jealous of American teens and their weird lives? From what I gather (mostly from media lol - not just movies, dr phil as well!) they sound like stupid fuckwits who need lives - e.g. omg! I need to be in the popular clique! Omg ew you're such a nerd Like, fuck off, who cares.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)