• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Are the rumers true !! Is The OC coming back?? (4 Viewers)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by hyperbole
what's the song that they play at the beginning of the show....
it's called "california" by phantom planet, i was totally in love with it when The O.C. first came to australia

i loved the show, i think it's cos i miss fresh drama shows about high school and stuff..bah i'm still living in high school :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
great series :) funny calls

great season final :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Fry
channel 9 has a much older target audience and they generally dont mix well with teen shows. look at how they treat gilmore girls, smallville and roswell. if the show did stay on channel 9, then they would constantly stuff around with the programming and that would frustrate viewers. they only aired 3 episodes and axed it just when we were getting into it.
so true, what's with gilmor eon a sat?! no one watches tv on sat. smallville and roswell had potential, but for some reason i never got to watching them. however, dawsons, party of fiv,e 90210, all the shows they mention i have watched religiously

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by Nate Berkus
damn, that means that more people are going to watch :(

I wanted only a small population watching this show :(
That would be cool, eletegroup and all, but then it will only be cut again!!

HSC
wooohoooo! thank goodness that channel 10 are bringing the show back. don't know why channel 9 cancelled it. not sure about the whole promotion that channel 10 did for the OC because i went to the OC (the real one) a few years back and it isn't snobby, rich and that only HOT HOT HOT looking people live there. it's far from it. it's actually a very very quiet and suburban or small city type of area unless the OC (tv show) is talking about the tiny bit of area near LA then maybe yeah. the whole show looks like it's based in some rich area of los angeles like malibu, hollywood, belair or whatever (soz, i still remember going there)
it's funny about the promotion. ten made it look like a total teen drama like dawson's creek (shudder) and party of five (shudder) whereas nine made it look like some kind of crime drama show or something similar. at least it didn't end up on channel 7*shudder*
EDIT: the people in the OC are mostly nice and they look average cool looking type-not the HOT HOT HOT and extremely utterly nasty :D type.
then again the OC is just a show and it's still cool. :D

Last edited:

rumour

HSC
Originally posted by **freakstar87**
the whole show looks like it's based in some rich area of los angeles like malibu, hollywood, belair or whatever
Orange County perhaps????????????????

HSC
yes i know it's in orange county. i'm just saying it looks as if it was set somewhere else cos orange county doesn't look like that at all when i went there. damn tv stereotypes.

rumour

HSC
yes i know it's in orange county. i'm just saying it looks as if it was set somewhere else cos orange county doesn't look like that at all when i went there. damn tv stereotypes.
It could have changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HSC
hmmmm...good point. i better ask my aunt over there. back to the tv version of the OC. well, it better screen the first episode.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hmm any news on when the next season is out ? im starving to get them over here...

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
well, it better screen the first episode.
yeh they better, cos i forgot what happened in the 3 eps they aired >.<

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i haven't seen the first 3 eps, i think they will, you can't start a season 3 shows in just because it's on a new channel

so if it's not teen or crime, what is it?

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
hows it gonna work anyway.. did ten buy it from nine or someifnk.. anyway they will prob start from the beginning.. its not crime.. its teen.. like yeh.. if anything...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
its coming back on june 22nd , i read in todays newspaper

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
heh this show IS teen fluff. But its good fluff. I love summer, she is so fricken hot.

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
Originally posted by Nate Berkus
damn, that means that more people are going to watch :(

I wanted only a small population watching this show :(
hey nate, i think there is a rod shoved up the butt of the rod that's shoved up your butt

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
The OC rox my sox
yay yay! its coming back on :):):)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)