are the TSFX lectures any good? (1 Viewer)

stepphhh

HSC
Hey guys,
I was just wondering if anyone went to the TSFX lectures before trials, because they are repeating them now and I was thinking about doing the Legal Studies one and the PDHPE one, I went to the English one before Trials and I thought it was really bad because it was so basic and just repeated things everyone should know, but then I ordered the lecture notes for Modern History which were really good, so I wanted to hear some opinions from people if they think the lectures are worth the money and time?

astroe

HSC
The only value I see in them is the notes they give, somewhat comprehensive and good for people who have slipped up on this. Then again, if you don't even read them there's no value at all.

They're the same as the Trial Preparation Lectures, which I found were mediocre, or "okay" at best.

Last edited:

stepphhh

HSC
oh okay, yeh see I didn't get to go to the modern history lecture I just got the notes sent so the lecture itself may have been a waste of time, I'm not sure now, is there anyone who did the Legal Studies or PDHPE ones cause they're the two I need to know if they are good?

KnifeySpoony

HSC
I went to the summer school one, and the trial ones(only because the school paid for it)
They're not too great imo, not really worth the price either.

4theHSC

HSC
oh really, what didn't you like about them?
parents forced me into it, went there, sat down for 6 hours doing questions? like seriously they were hopeless, the notes were hopeless and I didn't got the second day. Don't go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)