Are there any Christian teenagers out there?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlen

HSC
other than the on going debate of science vs religion which been raging for many MANY years i think you cant prove or disprove the existence of God. And religion in a sense is nothing more that a group of ppl that share the same interest like a book club

Unsatisfied

HSC
other than the on going debate of science vs religion which been raging for many MANY years i think you cant prove or disprove the existence of God. And religion in a sense is nothing more that a group of ppl that share the same interest like a book club
lol ya what an insightful deduction, i guess this is why you're doing standard english

Azurie

HSC
lol ya what an insightful deduction, i guess this is why you're doing standard english
Year 9 Retard, making comments on subjects. Go watch some sponge bob square pants, or Re-read your twlight book.

I'm talking about evidence to support a phenomena and how hypothesis are tested

Slingshot

HSC
I go to a Catholic school but I view myself as an agnostic, I have insufficient evidence to believe either possibility.

I think however if there is a God that he definitely did not intend for people to worship and follow Him in the way that people do now.

Tulipa said:
There are plenty of discussions on religion and its existence in NCAP if you wish to discuss that. If this thread continues to go along those lines it will be locked.
Oops.

Last edited:

Unsatisfied

HSC
Year 9 Retard, making comments on subjects. Go watch some sponge bob square pants, or Re-read your twlight book.

I'm talking about evidence to support a phenomena and how hypothesis are tested
evidence to support a phenomenon, or evidence to support phenomena*

back to standard english

Dangeroustiger1

HSC
Hey Guys, I didn't create this thread so people could debate the existence of God. That's been done a thousand times before.

I created this blog to see if there are people on this site who are Christian and to find out if they are willing to tell people about it.

There's no point debating it out on here.. It's just the same points used again and again, with people who are not Christian bagging out those who are..

Like me:)
And I'm not afraid to let the world know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)