• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Are tutes a waste of time? (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
They don't make trolls like Pookie these days, close and delete tbh

old.skool.kid

HSC
lol my stat tutor sounds like asian ernie off sessamie street, its hilarious.. his last name is wong as well... ive always dreamed of someone coming in our tute and asking where they were with wong replying " HEY MAN YU IN DA WONG LAB!!!!" hehehe

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
lol my stat tutor sounds like asian ernie off sessamie street, its hilarious.. his last name is wong as well... ive always dreamed of someone coming in our tute and asking where they were with wong replying " HEY MAN YU IN DA WONG LAB!!!!" hehehe

hahaha...that made my day...

other examples include "whats wong?", "two wongs dont make a right"

RohanZ

Pan fried Steak
HSC
moving on.

No, not really. I enjoy most of my tutes. They're genrally helpful. Sometimes I just feel too lazy to go, but end up going anyway. That walk from macq centre to X5B is a freakin' trek in itself.

Last edited:

blackrider89

HSC
Is he a bit old man with glasses? 2 Wong in MQ, Alfred and Frederick. Both're from Hong Kong, perhaps.

My tutor is F.Wong. If my memory serves me well, he's one of the best academics at Stat at MQ - search his name on Google, maybe the most popular name from MQ... But u can hardly understand him :haha:.

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
Is he a bit old man with glasses? 2 Wong in MQ, Alfred and Frederick. Both're from Hong Kong, perhaps.

My tutor is F.Wong. If my memory serves me well, he's one of the best academics at Stat at MQ - search his name on Google, maybe the most popular name from MQ... But u can hardly understand him :haha:.
yeah i heard about his credentials, would of changed tutes but its abit too late now i guess.

anyone here do mktg101?

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
i love my tutes! maybe i'm just lucky, but they're all pretty amusing :) discounting stat of course, which i don't go to anymore.

old.skool.kid

HSC

No im pretty sure my tutor isn't one of the best academics at mac........ well at least i hope not :rofl:

hey dance2urownbeat, which ridiculously good looking psych student are you?? ive noticed a few around :p theyre are so distracting in the lectures i have to go the night ones to concentrate on the person speaking!!!!!!!!

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
No im pretty sure my tutor isn't one of the best academics at mac........ well at least i hope not :rofl:

hey dance2urownbeat, which ridiculously good looking psych student are you?? ive noticed a few around :p theyre are so distracting in the lectures i have to go the night ones to concentrate on the person speaking!!!!!!!!
Don't you just love Arts students?

:haha:

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC

ah just lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)