Are u going 2 skool regularly after trials?? (1 Viewer)

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
no..i prefer to stay at home and study
but my year advisor thinks otherwise
the dickhead called me up today and goes.. 'you seem to be having alot of days off.. if i would prefer to stay at home ushould apply for home schooling of BoS'
i'm like wtf...fuck off... i do what i want
i'm the schools hope of getting a decent uai and he is telling me off... frankly he can fuck off..
anywyas u can guess i was pissed off at it... buti think i'm over it.. u thinks? : P
anyways yeah i only go to school when i feel like it... as of now anyways

toisthbe

Evil Member
yeh i got 2 letters...saying i hav unexplained absences..wat a load of..shh...he probably tried to call me but i was on the net..hahahha

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
yeah its gonna be fun and its our last days!! If I wanna have a day off to do something I will, but other than that, yeah I'll be going!

is a roflcopter
HSC
we havent finished most of our courses

and school for year 12 is pretty cool anyway

s2ophie

HSC
yeah we have parts of the courses to finish anyway. And i will miss days going to see King Lear. Incidently, in the next 2 weeks i will spend almost 24 hours travelling to and from Sydney. I'm sure you all wanted to know that!

Shocker_85

Originally posted by ~TeLEpAtHeTiC~
no..i prefer to stay at home and study
but my year advisor thinks otherwise
the dickhead called me up today and goes.. 'you seem to be having alot of days off.. if i would prefer to stay at home ushould apply for home schooling of BoS'
i'm like wtf...fuck off... i do what i want
i'm the schools hope of getting a decent uai and he is telling me off... frankly he can fuck off..
anywyas u can guess i was pissed off at it... buti think i'm over it.. u thinks? : P
anyways yeah i only go to school when i feel like it... as of now anyways
This year I took tooo many half days n my year advisor was like "u have been taking too many days off" so b4 exams i got my note signed by the deputy principal ...whoes my maths teacher as well...n he was like y didnt u get it signed by ur year advisor...i just said that he asks tooo many questions...then the deputy was like...that he knows that im going home to study...so yeah :) he's good... so yeah...i think i'd prolly stay at home most of da time...skool's like gonna be a waste of time...i depend on tuotoring anyway...da only help i've got it is like emotional support...from the curriculum principal n da welfare teacher n stuff...cuz i stress too much

Yami

Yeah, I still go to school everyday. But then again, I have a perfect record. From Year 7-12, I have had no absences or late notes. I'm such a good little boy...

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Ha! School is a distraction for me. All i do in class is talk to my friends. The only subject i listen to is English maybe cos i suck bad at it.
Anyways, i'll be sitting in the library for most of the week now.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
heh the sad thing is we prolly have to goto school more to have extra classes cuz theres no way i can see we finishing maths or chem on time... so much for the selective schools system hah

Shocker_85

Originally posted by Constip8edSkunk
heh the sad thing is we prolly have to goto school more to have extra classes cuz theres no way i can see we finishing maths or chem on time... so much for the selective schools system hah

we finished maths in wk 7 term 2...
n chem 2 sections of option 2 go!

is a roflcopter
HSC
Originally posted by Yami
Yeah, I still go to school everyday. But then again, I have a perfect record. From Year 7-12, I have had no absences or late notes. I'm such a good little boy...
lol.......umm.......shit man you sux :D

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
we still have to finish option topic for physics n chem, last topic for maths, speeches for english, theory notes for SDD...:D..so im guessing i still have to go to school...

Shocker_85

i depend on tuot ...so yeah...i reckon its better to stay at home...
n i had 2 do my option for physics Qunata to Quarks during term 2 holidays and my class did some other option....our teacher doesnt feel mercy so yeah ..i had to keep up with his SPEED!

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Yami
You're a freak :p
I've been at school everyday except on a few occassions.

Mainly:
1. Skipping one day of school in year 8 (broke my perfect attendance)
2. Being suspended for 1 day because of wagging school (I don't get it, my punishment for skipping school was... to skip more school?)

3. UMAT (one day, broke my perfect attendance record from 1999 to 2003)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
lol i'm hardly ever away but then again i bludge during a lot of classes anyway :p

but i gotta go to school coz we haven't finished our chemistry option yet O_____o;; after that, we'll see :D coz yeah, i definitely more work done at the library...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)