Are we supposed to have gotten a confirmation letter by now? (1 Viewer)

LazyBoy

HSC
lol 4 hours to enrole when it took me 1/2 an hour at ACU is a joke really lol... although i put it down to size

J

jhakka

LazyBoy said:
lol 4 hours to enrole when it took me 1/2 an hour at ACU is a joke really lol... although i put it down to size
Took me less than an hour. :p

tennille

HSC
Took me about an hour. It wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
The computers broke when i enrolled during my second offer. Got there at 9am, finished up at 2pm

tennille

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
The computers broke when i enrolled during my second offer. Got there at 9am, finished up at 2pm
That would have been fun.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
Haha, i must have been there on the same day. Got there at 10:30, finished at about 2pm.

chepas

HSC
jhakka said:
I feel sorry for the Arts people. They had such a long line.
Try lines. We were herded into one line, then they said we had to go into another one first (to get the HECS checked - then a second line with the computers, for which they had the snake of chairs AND people lining up to the door!). Then we had to go back to the second line, after having already waited in it for light years. Twas fun :rolleyes:! Arrived - 10am, finished about 2pm as well...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
What was even more fun on the day: I enrolled at the business building and I had to stand in this other massive line for probably 45 mins. When I got to the end, they told me I didn't need to be there since I filled out all my forms.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Yeah the lines sucked, especially when my legs were sore (nearly crippled) from BDO the previous day

J

jhakka

Will_Sparky said:
Just checked my mailbox... Confirmation of Enrollment. So I guess you should get them today?
Still don't have mine. Darnit.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hmm I got mine but the subjects that Im completing in Sem 1 has been switched to Sem 2 and vice versa....This is quite strange. Im going to go up to USYD in Monday anyway to fix it.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
Sarah168 said:
hmm I got mine but the subjects that Im completing in Sem 1 has been switched to Sem 2 and vice versa....This is quite strange. Im going to go up to USYD in Monday anyway to fix it.
Got it too, and probably going to USyd on Monday to fix up my chemistry and biology units, and test out new library card (if it works).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)