Are you a PRIVATE SCHOOl student?? (1 Viewer)

steffo

steph
HSC
I need to find some private school students to help me with my society and culture research. all you'd need to do is fill out a questionnaire and if interested perhaps a further interview- only if you want.
please please i really need some private school contacts!
my research is regarding the effectiveness of young leaders and i want a private school perspective.

thankyou!!
PM me or email me steffo_aye@hotmail.com, or just reply to this and i will PM you a questionnaire.

tendays

ickle firstie
HSC
aye steffo.
shes_so_unreliable@hotmail.com
I'm a private school kid (St Philips Waratah)
much love because i think i know you. steffo steffo friends with giv steffo?
much love and before i freak you out, hi, I'm Alicia. Friend of jon's, so_unreliable/mygoodmiss on lj.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I go to the kings school

They are crazy about leadership

We have a center of Leadership (a massive building)
A director of leadership studies
International Leadership conferences....

lmao we go overboard with leadership

X

xeuyrawp

I was in a private school. I realised around year 4 that it wasn't the place to me. I'm sure I had at least 57 mental breakdowns (during exams), 42 computer breakdowns (all-nighters), and 14 car breakdowns (when I'm running late and I'm too lazy to shift down a gear in fear of slowing down).

steffo

steph
HSC
PwarYuex said:
I was in a private school. I realised around year 4 that it wasn't the place to me. I'm sure I had at least 57 mental breakdowns (during exams), 42 computer breakdowns (all-nighters), and 14 car breakdowns (when I'm running late and I'm too lazy to shift down a gear in fear of slowing down).
hahahahh
sweet.
could u fill out my questionnaire please love?
http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=70924
there it is. just highlight your response in any way u desire and email it back to me at steffo_aye@hotmail.com and i will be eternally grateful.

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)