Are you a Sydney UMATer? Could do with some tutoring! (1 Viewer)

Dream Meteor

HSC
Hi guys,

Last minute one on one tutoring in person is now being offered to anyone who is serious about the UMAT business. So, if you are sitting the UMAT in the future and live in Sydney (or the surrounding suburbs) please read on!

I am currently a second year medical student in UNSW, sat the UMAT in 2008 and achieved 99 percentile. In the past two years I worked as a tutor, question writer and guides composer for MedEntry. I've taught more than 30 students and written literally hundreds of questions.

My teaching style is very personalised and tailored for your needs. Because I know some of the UMAT preparation companies' material really well, I will not be repetitive when teaching you and can supplement their teaching with my own.

My lessons are not in packages, you can have as few as you like. But if you want to be my student, then I'd like you to put effort into practicing UMAT questions in your own time.

Anyway, if you are interested, please PM me, and we can talk about the details.

Thanks for your time! =]

Dream Meteor

HSC
S1: 62
S2: 55
S3: 95

Im even better now, because I actually improved heaps since 2008.

Dream Meteor

HSC
Thanks for all the replies and questions! I was looking for 6 students and have now got 4, so a couple more would be nice.

Good luck practicing for UMAT everyone! =)

aussienerd

Don't eat yellow snow.
HSC
Uni Grad
Do you have any spots left?

random-1006

Banned
HSC
how do you tutor umat, its like logic and puzzles and stuff, its not likes theres any specified content. you either see the answer, or you dont, simple as that.

Dream Meteor

HSC
how do you tutor umat, its like logic and puzzles and stuff, its not likes theres any specified content. you either see the answer, or you dont, simple as that.
It might seem so until you get tutored. Or it might seem so for some people. Or it might seem so if you were unfortunate enough to have come across a bad tutor.

So let us all continue to believe what we believe, and in peace.

Dream Meteor

HSC
Wait... those percentiles got 99????

What.

Free bump.

But what.
Those were not percentiles, they were actual marks. In terms of percentiles I think I got around (not exact cos they only gave you a graph to compare), 93, 71, 100.

Thanks for the "free bump" though, I really appreciate it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)