Are you doing an all-nighter for results? if so spam here. (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i hope you all do well! "Went away?" If you find these hidden messages PM me. How long will it take?

Lainee

HSC
To refresh the students online pg u just click 'reload' right?

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
it dusnt reload though, it juz signs u out & u hav2 type ur password in again...

dafidav

HSC
i just drove around to about 13-15 petrol station and non of them have the newspaper, they all said about 4-5am

damn it

im going to sleep

got work tomorow

will wake up to a sms, hehhe

good luck everyone

HSC
Dafidav, your link has made me more edgy! And it is not helped by the fact that i can't load PAGE 11 - the page where he explains his last expedition into the cave! grr...

I think I'm going insane.... :S

Lainee

HSC
When u refresh u have to sign in again... but reload seems to be in working order. Just not sure if that's the right way to refresh the pg, that's all.

And charlie! That's the point! The fact that he doesn't come back to write the next entry! :p

Last edited:

sneeble

I just did the petrol station thing too, as well as a few convenient stores. They said to come back in 4-5 hours, so bugger 'em.

I'm gonna read a book and hope I drop off to sleep.

[edit - I only did 3 petrol stations and 2 convenience stores. You're a machine dafidav!]

Lainee

HSC
What would be in the papers tomorrow...? Top 10'ers?

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
lol i'm getting sick of listening 2 music.....hmm is there anything on tv.....? yeh probably or top 10-20 or something.....

HSC
Lainee said:
And charlie! That's the point! The fact that he doesn't come back to write the next entry! :p
gahhh leave a poor stressed and anxious girl alone....I can't HELP being stupid now! ;)

Lainee

HSC
Heh I just caught myself thinking 'Why aren't I sleeping' and then the other side of my brain goes 'HSC results. Duh.' This is great, by the time the results come out, my brain will be so numb the crappy marks won't affect me.

HSC
lol i know how you feel. Being Asian, my family has already started asking me if I got my results. Since 100 people already accessed their results it *Must* mean that I can, too. ;) I can be numb to their screams tomorrow.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
lol im lost aswell! im thinking ill fall right asleep after i take one look at the screen when they are displayed! aaaah i need a coffeeeee!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)