Are you homosexual/bisexual? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

saphier11

HSC
The_highwayman said:
becuz, lyk b0ris i tink of sh*t all da tyme!
haha fuck you morone u are the one who is shit i bet u have like 1 friend in the hole world
:argue:

saphier11

HSC
you arent even on topic on this site so take your shit elsewere

boris

Banned
HSC
ambi89 said:
im bi none really noes at my school only my close friends and there cool wit it plush if anyone found out i would not care im me and dont care what ohther people think of me
Sif you have any friends, you're 19 and still at school and you still can't spell. LOL @ plush, none, noes and wit.

Why do you hate punctuation?

boris

Banned
HSC
I really have trouble believing that this is a real person. I knew some absolutely retarded dumbcunts at school. Like seriously they got 7% in english tests and stuff, but they could spell better than that. No one that dumb could possibly still be at school doing their HSC.

HSC
There are a heap of lesbians at our school, I have a lot of difficulties with them.

Primarily because they're not actually lesbians, just trend nazis - once they were emo, the next they were into electro now they're supposedly gay.

Because they are the 'trendy group' they treat everyone like rubbish, which annoys me as they come from the same boring middle class backgrounds and are doing the same mediocre courses next year.

ambi89

HSC
boris said:
Sif you have any friends, you're 19 and still at school and you still can't spell. LOL @ plush, none, noes and wit.

Why do you hate punctuation?

BORIS how about you grow up and get a life so what if im at school and im 19 i dont care as 4 spelling i can spell i just use slang 4 short cuz i can its me so do the world a fav a piss off u typical male

boris

Banned
HSC
Hmm you're telling me to grow up (slaughtering the english language in the process), but you're the one who is 19 and still at school? Ok, you use slang, WTF is "plush" slang for? I don't think you fully comprehend the meaning of the word "slang". Also, like i already asked, what is your problem with punctuation?

ambi89

HSC
i dont hav a prob wit it and i left school at exam time went to the uk came bak and had to start again in yr 11 so thats why im still at school can i ask what your problem is with everyone ur so mean has something happend to you to make you this way do u need help?

Scissors

HSC
ahahahahahahahahaha ambi!

you're 19 and still in year 11?!?!

ambi89

HSC
Scissors said:
ahahahahahahahahaha ambi!

you're 19 and still in year 11?!?!

yes i am why is it such a big deal with everyone i had some troubel at my old school so i left but still wanted my hsc for my dream job and i was not going to do it at tafe because of the cost oso i went bak to high school no big deal

Scissors

HSC
ambi89 said:
how is that a bad thing tell me come on
it's insane that you finish high school at 19 years of age.

also, your grasp of the english language is extremely poor for a 19 year old. i just find it insane that you will be 20 years old when i'll only be 17 years old at the end of this year, and i've finished school!

for fucks sakes.

if you fail your hsc once, you'll fail it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)