Are you on Facebook? (1 Viewer)

Valentina85

HSC
Hi all,

I have a favor to ask from some of you.
You'll probably hate me for doing this, but I am working on my Bachelor Thesis, and need respondents of my thesis questionnaire (5 minutes max to fill out) that are users of either Facebook or MySpace.

If you are a Facebook user please fill out this questionnaire:
www.thesistools.com/snsfacebook

and if you are a MySpace user this one:
www.thesistools.com/snsmyspace

I thank the ones that fill out this form so I can finally get this damned degree!
To those that don't, no problem we can still be friends:)

Love,
Valentina

nevery

HSC
Am I able to complain about the questionaire? Many of the questions were very similar, therefore producing the same answers. I felt like I was getting asked the same question about five times, just worded differently. I don't see why it had to be that long.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Am I able to complain about the questionaire? Many of the questions were very similar, therefore producing the same answers. I felt like I was getting asked the same question about five times, just worded differently. I don't see why it had to be that long.
It's created that way to see if your answer changes after certain stimuli e.g. oh you think fb can show who you are? What about this? Do you still think that?

I think it is, anyway...

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
some of these questions are repeated over and over, just paraphrased and thesaurised

Valentina85

HSC
thanks very much to all of you for filling out my questionnaire, it means a lot.
It does seem that pretty much nobody uses MySpace anymore!

About the repetitiveness of questions, I have to ask similar questions in different ways to see how consistent answers are. At least that's what my thesis advisor told me:)
And the "Facebook lets me spend a nice time", I copied this from a questionnaire from another thesis, that was already tested for a high enough Cronbach's Alpha. Again, influenced by my thesis advisor.

Anyway, thanks a lot! I'm slowly getting to my required 200 respondents.
I understand it's a pain in the ass to have someone come on this forum and ask for a favor, but it turns out that this world does still contain people who are willing to help others out without gaining very much from it in return.

Thanks,

Valentina

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)