are you only supposed to get 1 offer? (1 Viewer)

horseluver29

HSC
Yeah thats kinds how it works...
Thats why you're supposed to put your preferences in order of preference! Lol
Nah I'm pretty sure they just assume that if it is higher up that that is what you wanted, so they don't offer you anything lower.
Hope you got into the course you wanted :)

Towner

Banned
HSC
Yeah thats kinds how it works...
Thats why you're supposed to put your preferences in order of preference! Lol
Nah I'm pretty sure they just assume that if it is higher up that that is what you wanted, so they don't offer you anything lower.
Hope you got into the course you wanted :)
true true

NewiJapper

HSC
Really? One of my friends got 3 offers in the Early january around. One from ANU, UTS, and UNSW. All education.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Looking at your results, how did you manage to get ANY offers? And you managed to get your first preference? Really?
I suppose those results (and subject choices) explain why you didn't understand the system.
Really? One of my friends got 3 offers in the Early january around. One from ANU, UTS, and UNSW. All education.
He's just trolling, relax guys.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
lol Chromatic and I do the same subs.
ah man I wish I did those subjects Standard English | General Mathematics | Food Technology | Dance | Community and Family Studies, with subjects like that, you can't go wrong!

Towner

Banned
HSC
Looking at your results, how did you manage to get ANY offers? And you managed to get your first preference? Really?
I suppose those results (and subject choices) explain why you didn't understand the system.
You're so stupid I laught soooo hard at your comment

HSC
I smell a troll.
To be trolled correctly, direct your questions to Encyclopedia Dramatica. Why, you might even get an article written about your epic troll abilities.

BACK ON TOPIC: I got an offer that was my FOURTH preference. And the atar for that course was higher than my first preference. But anywhos. i'm all good.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
You can only get one offer per round. If you want to get offers in the later rounds, you can accept your Main Round offer conditionally and then you will be considered for positions in your higher preferences that you were unsuccessful in getting a place in the Main Round.

Quackersome

HSC
N/A
You can only get one offer per round. If you want to get offers in the later rounds, you can accept your Main Round offer conditionally and then you will be considered for positions in your higher preferences that you were unsuccessful in getting a place in the Main Round.
Oh shit. That's why I didn't get into UNSW Commerce or Macq Acturial. Aqua, do you think if I change my pref I would stand a chance for UNSW commerce. With he bonus points system, I would be at 100+. I really pefer UNSW commerce or Macq Act than what I have now. I originally thought I'd get my first pref or at least get more than one offer, so I put socio-legal as a joke in case I didn't get into law but I didn't know pref mattered so much.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh shit. That's why I didn't get into UNSW Commerce or Macq Acturial. Aqua, do you think if I change my pref I would stand a chance for UNSW commerce. With he bonus points system, I would be at 100+. I really pefer UNSW commerce or Macq Act than what I have now. I originally thought I'd get my first pref or at least get more than one offer, so I put socio-legal as a joke in case I didn't get into law but I didn't know pref mattered so much.
You shouldn't have messed around so much then. If you have accepted your offer conditionally, on the basis that you are eligible for later round, I daresay you have a good chance of being offered a place in the UNSW course provided there are some vacancies in the course. You would be in good standing.

Towner

Banned
HSC
Ahh i see, but only for higher preferences? So if I got my 1st preference in the EARLY round there wont be any more offers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)