• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Are you pro life or pro choice? (4 Viewers)

Are you pro life or pro choice

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nonya2000

Banned
HSC
autism is fake
how about people who are deaf/blind since theyre classified as having a disability
Unfortunately that's just how society is. Society wont hire you just because you are disabled, infact they will turn to other people. If you gotten blind from old age then that sucks. But if you are blind from birth, it's just suffering and they should be able to be euthanised at the discretion of hopital and parents.

synthesisFR

afterhscivemostlybeentrollingdonttakeitsrsly
HSC
Unfortunately that's just how society is. Society wont hire you just because you are disabled, infact they will turn to other people. If you gotten blind from old age then that sucks. But if you are blind from birth, it's just suffering and they should be able to be euthanised at the discretion of hopital and parents.
what about people like @its_ace21 ? sometimes i wonder those things are still alive and crawling on the surface on the earth without falling through its mantle

wildwestworm

HSC
Unfortunately this is very true. In Australia there are so many barriers to support as a disabled person, but also the quality of the support you receive may not be very good either... its so hard to navigate the world, you lose so much autonomy

Aeonium

zero sugar, zero ice
HSC
N/A
It's apparently bad because nazis used it, even though nazi used it for completely different reasons...
dafuq dym "different reasons" they believed aryna (or something) genetics were superior so they tried to force the general population to be aryan didnt they???

nonya2000

Banned
HSC
dafuq dym "different reasons" they believed aryna (or something) genetics were superior so they tried to force the general population to be aryan didnt they???
exactly they used it cause they are racist. But we are clearly superior to people with down syndrome.

wildwestworm

HSC
bruh there's a literal eugenics mf person here i can't take it seriously anymore 💀 @nonya2000 is not real
I seriously hate that they turned this conversation into some eugenics nonsense but some of the stuff they’re saying has some (very slight) truth to it unfortunately

nonya2000

Banned
HSC
I seriously hate that they turned this conversation into some eugenics nonsense but some of the stuff they’re saying has some (very slight) truth to it unfortunately
Well abortion is ending the life of someone on the basis that they are retarded so it's completely on topic. Why are we so sensitive to the abortion of so called "hag-seeds" ?

wildwestworm

HSC
Well abortion is ending the life of someone on the basis that they are retarded so it's completely on topic.
I think your intentions are just really questionable nonya… you don’t empathise with disabled people you just act superior to them. That’s the problem…. I wish you’d be less problematic so we could actually have a proper conversation. Also you are being unnecessarily cruel like wtf is up with the name calling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)