Are you ready for SOR?? (1 Viewer)

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Yup Yup. n_n Spent the past couple of days studying plus did some past papers. Bring it on SOR, can't wait until I can say it's finally bloody over! How I loathed you so. Grrr.

Weezle

HSC
Uni Grad
I haven't even opened my book for a single second to study for that crap, nor do I plan to hahaha

Chahoud

HSC
I do 2 unit and I'm just worried about the essays other than that I'm cool :3

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
The thing I like about SoR, is that hopefully the essay questions will be really flexible to adapt to. And also it's only 1.5 hours of writing :D

D94

HSC
N/A
Not really ready for Buddhism, but ready for Islam. Completed all the MC though, so that first part should be fine.

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
not in the slightest

i really dislike the mc side of things

the qs and proposed answers are just pathetic

lockedbox

HSC
no, just no. Damn you catholic school system for making me waste time on this subject when I have ancient history to worry about :mad:

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
no, just no. Damn you catholic school system for making me waste time on this subject when I have ancient history to worry about :mad:
Tell me about it. >.< Ancient is sooooo much, and I have SOR to deal with first. For goodness sake, mush all the histories and social sciences together BOS D:<

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Tell me about it. >.< Ancient is sooooo much, and I have SOR to deal with first. For goodness sake, mush all the histories and social sciences together BOS D:<
ahaha my next exam after SoR is 2 weeks away :D so relaxed now.

lockedbox

HSC
ahaha my next exam after SoR is 2 weeks away :D so relaxed now.
damn you *simmers* nah, I'm kidding. Did you have a heckload last week? after this week I only have two to go, and they're in different weeks so its all smooth sailing from friday onwards and I cant say how much I'm looking forwards to that.

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
damn you *simmers* nah, I'm kidding. Did you have a heckload last week? after this week I only have two to go, and they're in different weeks so its all smooth sailing from friday onwards and I cant say how much I'm looking forwards to that.
your so lucky... i have 6 more to go

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
I don't want to cout any chickens till after the ancient history exam, but thanks :) what exams do you have?
math, sor1, ancient, modern, ext his, d&t left im dying. Mine finish on the very last day eghh

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah I had 4 last week.

lockedbox

HSC
math, sor1, ancient, modern, ext his, d&t left im dying. Mine finish on the very last day eghh
yeah same here, I've got senior science on the second to last day but that subject is always a breeze.

mc1007

HSC
for those of you who do 2U, does anyone have a prediction on the Religion and Peace Essay question? I know it's impossible to pick but the previous 3 years they have either asked specifically about world peace, or given a quote which would advise you to do world peace. Do you think inner peace might get it this year? I'm hoping for ONE tradition also...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)