Eyes: Doesn't really worry me.
Height: Should be taller than me. So 175cm+
Skin: White

=]
Accuracy of my description = 20п ≈ 62.83 %

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
does the poster ever answer their own questions?
like fuck. whats the point in asking us if u dont answer lol.
shitting me lol
answeerrrrrrrrrrrr! haha

michael1990

HSC
According to a friend i am baised and like blondes but i like both blondes and brunettes.
Olive and White Skin.
Slender
Any eye colour.
About the same height as me ot just shy of my height. So tallish.

P

Pimpcess.Snaz

Umm.. i don't really care? personality's the big thing for me - nevertheless, if he looked all weirdo-ish, that would lessen the chance of me going upto him and talking to him in the first place.. makes sense?

So i guess people i would go upto:
Hair Colour: colour isn't an issue - but if he's got some lil tail sticking out of a bald head i think i'd puke
Body image: don't care
Eyes: coloured eyes are cool but i see more than just colour when i look into someone's eyes (lol and no i'm not the romantic mushy type whatsoever!)
Height: don't care
Skin: don't care

Russdog said:
my favourite girls are any with big natural tits. i don't believe that's superficial because i think your body reflects your personality a lot.
I disagree Russdog. There are many hereditary factors concerning physical image; how could that possibly reflect someone's values, morals and inner attributes?

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
i saw the biggest ratty today at work it was a lol cause it was on a five year old that gave me a hi5:)

Russdog

russell
HSC
Pimpcess.Snaz said:
I disagree Russdog. There are many hereditary factors concerning physical image; how could that possibly reflect someone's values, morals and inner attributes?
when i say personality i obviously don't mean every single detail of their character. more of a sexual instinct matching thing. which is like the most important thing in personalities in a relationship. you can't just get any random guy bodytype and make it have a good relationship with any random girl bodytype.

that's not superficial, it's fucking natural, human instinct. if your sexual personalities match then start looking at morals etc. if they don't match it's really just a friendship. there's nothing wrong with that though.

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
Hair Colour: Anything. The more important thing is the hair itself. As mentioned before, some hairstyles just don't invite idle chatter. The colour doesn't matter to me.
Body image: Anything. Really don't mind. By body image do you mean the image they portray, the image they believe in, or the image you see? Cause I really hate the egotistic bitches who obviously weigh in at 70+ thinking their's is the perfect body... But seriously, i wouldn't mind as long as she isn't really fat.
Eyes: Doesn't really worry me.
Height: Should not be (alot) taller than me. So below 180ish.
Skin: Personally I don't mind, but I don't imagine any dark-skinned girls would want to go out with me, so meh...

I'm asian and my girlfriends have all been asian, I find them more attractive (plz don't insult me. It's the truth). This probably sounds really cliche, but more important is personality. On the other hand, appearance says alot about somebody (not the size of their tits, but their portrayal of themselves to the general public). I'm not gonna go into it here cause it'll definately get into a heated discussion, but I think you all understand what I'm trying to say.

Twilight25

HSC
Hair Colour: I dont mind....i think blondes and brunettes are great. Im not sure about red heads..unless they impress me :p
Body image: I Like guys who are slim-ish and i hate muscles...so i would be picky with body image
Eyes: Green would be great, but i look beyond eye colour
Height: Probably between 165 - 175. Cause im 160....soo it would make sense
Skin: Um... tough question... Im olive myself, so i wouldnt mind fair skin....i actually am more attracted to fair skin

I think you should look beyond looks anyways. If their personality is great, it reflects their looks
And just because you have a "type", does not mean ur superficial.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)