Are you Ugly? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
old people..ughh. stare at them in a weird way back! always works (unless they have fake eyeballs....then god, that wouldnt work too well for you...believe me when i say it, ive had some bad experiences with the oldies)
Hahahahaha.
Ahh, they always stare. Or try to look away. Or give you pedo stares. XD
Do go on~

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
yeah, but I am hardly alternative or anything.

Ahmed ftw

HSC
stare back!! :) what i do is this, if they stare at me, i wink at them and say hey baby, then when i get off the bus i flash my bum. works every time....drives the old gals crazy ;)

HSC
N/A
yeah, but I am hardly alternative or anything.
Hm, well, more room for you then. :)
If they don't want to sit when I offer it, I either get up and give them the entire two seats or put my bag there.

stare back!! :) what i do is this, if they stare at me, i wink at them and say hey baby, then when i get off the bus i flash my bum. works every time....drives the old gals crazy ;)
what
Hahahahahaha.

Ahmed ftw

HSC
Hm, well, more room for you then. :)
If they don't want to sit when I offer it, I either get up and give them the entire two seats or put my bag there.

what
Hahahahahaha.
a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do LOL. I dont actually do that, but the rest, i do. Do you know what I do when I walk into Myer with muhahahahahaha????
When we go shopping, she looks at herself in the mirror and she says hey baby! so yeah i do the same thing now :/ its really fun :D

HSC
N/A
a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do LOL. I dont actually do that, but the rest, i do. Do you know what I do when I walk into Myer with muhahahahahaha????
When we go shopping, she looks at herself in the mirror and she says hey baby! so yeah i do the same thing now :/ its really fun :D
Nope I don't haha.
Lol.
Some of my friends do that... And start taking pictures of themselves in the middle of the store.
Regardless to say, I haven't gone back out with them since that day.

Hahaha, aren't you a guy? And you do that... :p

Ahmed ftw

HSC
LOL. You should try it. Might be easier for a guy to make a fool out of himself like that than it is for a girl I guess. Meh, chicks dig it when i strip down for old women on the bus..what can i say? even my grandma gets turned on.

apollo1

Banned
HSC
LOL. You should try it. Might be easier for a guy to make a fool out of himself like that than it is for a girl I guess. Meh, chicks dig it when i strip down for old women on the bus..what can i say? even my grandma gets turned on.
hey m8 lay off my gurl KP alrite. dont want things to get ugly.

Ahmed ftw

HSC
kk bro, will do. dont worry, i aint tryin to hit on her, just giving her some adv about what to do when weird old paedos try to stare her down.

HSC
N/A
haha the 2 prettiest girls in my grade think they are ugly... I don't know if they actually think that or are lying :L

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I echo:

[youtube]TNN8tXfFVKA[/youtube]

Shame the Undertaker retired him. And I was just starting to appreciate his theme song.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)