• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

are you with the fashion (1 Viewer)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Donshe said:
Dude, I love you.

Ive bought me a Fedora hat as well :D

Black felt with a black satin band.
How cool are Fedora's, they're so never coming in and i HATE those mafia suits, but I love those hats, I've always wanted one!

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
i have the best grampa hat its awesome. its got badges on it... jesus gotta get some photos of that on here.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I don't think I follow the fashion... I am guilty of buying "in" things, such as my denim mini.. but only if they're on sale. I like classic - knee length skirts, cardigans (yes.. cardigans), nice jeans, plain tops and blazers.

mack

Banned
HSC
Donshe said:
pipe down metro. i'll cut your exfoliated face, i swear.

If you keep bagging out metros, youre not getting any cactus candy.

Oh, but thats mean. Have a teency piece.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
lol. Donshe, he is clearly a Tony Montana wannabe. Dude he is a cool character and all, but stop tryin to imitate him.

As for the metro dude, its all good as long as u dont go too far, with the facial products and so on.

And by the way, polo shirts are the way to go. :uhhuh:

And one other thing. Whats up with all the westside gangsta asians and their market pants. those things are so dodgy and old, and then u see all those wiggas copying them. Oh so sad!!!!

BIG_AJ

Banned
a man once went out into the open night and pointed his finger up against the moon. a boy came along and stared at the finger. you are all like this little boy who stare at the small aspects and dont see the bigger picture

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
yes...yes i understand.
u have words of wisdom

HSC
I make my own printed shirts, that is i use iron on transfers. I made some for schoolies with a cartoon pic of a little liver with a straw hat and suitcase saying 'after the hsc it's BYE BYE LIVER!"

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
noel_gallagher said:
I make my own printed shirts, that is i use iron on transfers. I made some for schoolies with a cartoon pic of a little liver with a straw hat and suitcase saying 'after the hsc it's BYE BYE LIVER!"
Custom shirts are great. I wish I had the equipment!

PookieMonster

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Custom shirts are great. I wish I had the equipment!
all u need is a photocopy of an image, some metho and to press it. it works on heaps of materials and its quick and easy, u just need to make sure it gets enough weight. like roll a rolling pin over it or something.

HSC
i thought you needed equipment too, but get some iron on transfer paper, i found some at k-mart, 5 sheets for $15, get a tshirt while you're there as well, for $10 and off ya go! it's kinda fun, when you don't singe your fingers with the iron.

They work well too. I made a MUSE t-shirt today too, rather than pay $50 over the net.

PookieMonster

HSC
noel_gallagher said:
i thought you needed equipment too, but get some iron on transfer paper, i found some at k-mart, 5 sheets for $15, get a tshirt while you're there as well, for $10 and off ya go! it's kinda fun, when you don't singe your fingers with the iron.

They work well too. I made a MUSE t-shirt today too, rather than pay $50 over the net.
no honestly
all u need is to photocopy something on a regular photo copier
u put it face down on the cloth u want to tranfer it to,
dab metholated spirits on the back
put another cloth over the top
and press it as good as u can
u can fix it by ironing it later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)