Are you working during the summer break b4 uni?? if so ... where?? (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
Hmmm...maybe work as a junior assistant in a small office...gets too hot in summer..ned air conditioning....:uhhuh:

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
user said:
KMart
Casuals
17- $8.93
18- $10.96

Part Time
17- $7.45
18- $9.14

About 3 cents above minimum wage.
where did u get that from because thats not right and i have paychecks to prove that. you might be working off oooollllllllllllllllldddddd information or something.
i just felt the need to defend kmart.... damn loyalty... :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
MicK_eT said:
where did u get that from because thats not right and i have paychecks to prove that. you might be working off oooollllllllllllllllldddddd information or something.
i just felt the need to defend kmart.... damn loyalty... :(
what are the real figures?

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
fornar said:
hey lm jess u work at pizza hut too

I have started to become a shifty at mine which pays an extar 1.60 on top of normal wage for no real extra work.

Best part of working there is playing up after closes don't know how much fun u can have in a pizza joint
have u done your modules? coz in our franchise you don't get the pay rise until you finished modules...

i'm an assistant manager doing the LARC modules... but i'm full time so i'm on contract so my rate is basically determined by the company

i don't like closes - we have to do them by ourselves (and a driver) so it can get kinda scary being a girl alone in the store at like 12:30 (after close on thurs-sat nights doing paperwork) so i end up doing opens most of the time

pirate

i'm working during the harvest break, basically starting straight after exam. they are 12 hour days in extreme heat and we work 7 days a week for hopefully 8 weeks. but the pay is awesome at 21 bucks and hour so u work the math out

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
pirate said:
i'm working during the harvest break, basically starting straight after exam. they are 12 hour days in extreme heat and we work 7 days a week for hopefully 8 weeks. but the pay is awesome at 21 bucks and hour so u work the math out
7x8=55 hours without a day off? good pay though

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Christmas casual @ MYER...
I think I'm gunna be workin full-time 2 weeks b4 and after xmas...

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
pirate said:
i did that last year but only for 2 weeks (it was a friends property - wheat/canola/barley - i was driving a chaser bin)
i got $500 a week (cash in hand) but also got accomodation, food etc.. and for me it was basically a holiday so the cash was a bonus!

theone123

blue essence
HSC
PSsylockE said:
ok ta not woolies then,
got any suggestions for an easy/simple job with alright pay?
go for marketing firms, they pay ya $20 per hour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)