joe_m_2000 said:
yes yes i am
good observation ;)
very creative nic btw
mitochondria
i remember that term from biology
*shudders*
lol
yes :p that's where I got it.. I have a special attachement to mitochondria (well, we all do literally :p) they're just soooo cute don't you think? :p

and I think I have started spamming again :p

I'm making an analogy of jelly-beans and Mr-beans with radioactive decay at the moment :p

edited: oh! and thank you :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
mitochondria said:
I'm making an analogy of jelly-beans and Mr-beans with radioactive decay at the moment :p
Radioactive decay can :chainsaw:

*cries*

Can't wait to fail my exam :D

Jumbo Cactuar

Argentous Fingers
HSC
mitochondria said:
omg! you are soooo telling me what happened :p since sending pm's to you doesn't really work :p I'm afraid that this "confrontation" has to go public :p I like Dr Moran ;) she's nice..
Everybody loves the Irish. Except this brown belt I know; he'd take any opportunity to beat the crap out of me for fun.

Dr Moran is nice and she does research in ICP-AES. What amazes me most is I know what that stands for! *nothing to do with insane clown posse or internet cache protocol i can assure you ~ actually it is inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectroscopy*

Alimoe_KG

HSC
KFunk said:
This thread is so much funnier when you know the person(s) involved... that being said, chemistry smells. Btw, how'd you do in chem? you aced everything else.
I aced Chem! Topped the grade =) Btw, if you need any help with trials KFunk, you know who to talk to :D
I'm willing to share my incredible chem brain with each and every one of you.
Aren't I the best?

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
mitochondria said:
yes :p that's where I got it.. I have a special attachement to mitochondria (well, we all do literally :p) they're just soooo cute don't you think? :p

and I think I have started spamming again :p

edited: oh! and thank you :D
lol
yeah its cute
haha
Cape said:
But Joe ... Biology > Chemistry

Atleast I could understand the stuff in biology ... I don't get anything in chemistry, gonna fail my geology exam :eek:
and cape, my conclusion is social science>science :uhhuh:
i hate science ie. chem and bio ;)
bio was the biggest waste of time

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
Depends. Some sciences like biology and geology are great, I love them. But sciences like physics and chemistry, I don't understand a single word. Social science I hate business studies, yet somehow I always managed to get really high marks, but I also love geography.

More importantly, why the hell am I posting in the chemistry section, I hate the subject *confused*

tennille

HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
lol
yeah its cute
haha

Go back to your social science forum :p :)

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
Jumbo Cactuar said:
Everybody loves the Irish. Except this brown belt I know; he'd take any opportunity to beat the crap out of me for fun.

Dr Moran is nice and she does research in ICP-AES. What amazes me most is I know what that stands for! *nothing to do with insane clown posse or internet cache protocol i can assure you ~ actually it is inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectroscopy*
I think we came across that thing briefly in Justin's lecture ;) So it didnt' scar me neither xD so what exactly was the confrontation? :confsued: (ooh, and are you Irish, too? :p sorry :p but I really don't have a clue :confused: )

joe_m_2000 said:
my conclusion is social science>science
I agree with that! ;)

If you look at the the average IQ of scientists vs. social science people things will become crystal clear ;)

So generally social science > science

count me out though :p

Pointy Ears

HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
l
my conclusion is social science>science :uhhuh:
o_0! I LOVE chem and bio!
I hated them in yr 11 cos they were too challenging and i cbf studying for em. But now that I've caught up, I've realised how much more interesting they are to me.
I now hate my social sciences and english-es because i cant stand the thought of being given 8 blank pages on which to write on in an exam -_-;
Gosh, I'm fickle :)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
my conclusion is social science>science :uhhuh:

I like your conclusion =) Truer words have yet to be spoken.

Eco > Chem (hehehe i know a certain someone will whack me for this)

History > Physics

English > Maths (maths is too sciency for my liking =D )

HSC
a real talented person is one that can master social science and science subjects, my strengths lie more in chemistry rather than business studies :( i like both subjects equally

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)