argh! My shit day (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol, you guys are gonna kill yourself laughing about this. I decided that I'd catch my usual richmond train from strathfield at 7am, cause I wanted to go to the library to do some research (cause i was at the blacktown campus today). Anyway, I couldn't keep my eyes open so I decided that I would have a small nap on the train - i figured that by now I should know how far away Quakers Hill is. Anyway, I swear I heard, next station quakers hill, I woke up and found the train crossing the harbour bridge, I was like wtf! I slept all the way to richmond and i ended up getting off the train at milsons point. By which time I decided that I wouldn't bother going to uni cause there was on point.

I think that the 3 campus / 5 days are really starting to take its toll.

L

LaraB

Cape said:
lol, you guys are gonna kill yourself laughing about this. I decided that I'd catch my usual richmond train from strathfield at 7am, cause I wanted to go to the library to do some research (cause i was at the blacktown campus today). Anyway, I couldn't keep my eyes open so I decided that I would have a small nap on the train - i figured that by now I should know how far away Quakers Hill is. Anyway, I swear I heard, next station quakers hill, I woke up and found the train crossing the harbour bridge, I was like wtf! I slept all the way to richmond and i ended up getting off the train at milsons point. By which time I decided that I wouldn't bother going to uni cause there was on point.

omg u poor thing!

if im reallt tired n i think that that'll happen when im coming home from the city at night or whatever, i set an alarm on my phone for like 1/2 an hour so i dont miss my stop:)

abey85

HSC
Cape said:

3 campuses, 5 days would certainly begin to take it's toll. it sounds like just the transport, let alone the study, would become exhausting on it's own.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut said:
Plus, Michael Schumacher didn't win (let alone finish!) the Australian Grand Prix last week, so Cape was behind to begin with.
Shut up Argonaut :p

abey85, I have to do most of my study on the train cause I'm so tired when I come home, that all i want to do is sleep or play computer games or something *yawns*

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
every time im on the train i want to sleep
now im scared to even blink..i dont wanna end up at like gordon..or emu plains..or the last stop on the train..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut said:
I'm just pointing out that your day might not be as bad as you originally thought (if you forget about Schuey's first retirement in ages).
um ... whatever. But the gp has nothing to do with my tiredness. And my day was bad ... Thankgod the train goes around in circles and I didn't end up in newcastle of something :p i need sleep *yawns* i missed out on my lecture where we were explained about our assignment, now i have no beeping idea whats going on! and cause its an elective subject, I dont know really anyone in my class. maybe, i'll just go and play some more ps2.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Dingo2004 said:
i didnt know richmond continues to the habour bridge /....
hmmmm
It does. The train sits at richmond for like 20mins or so, then goes all the way to hornsby.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Usually around 7:50, but whether it does arrive at that time is a completely different story. Thats the train I catch to go to Richmond. If I go to Blacktown campus, it usually arrives at about 8:20.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
oh ok, lol u'll prolly see me standin on the station w8ing for the 7:45 train on tuesday mornings...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
7:45am on tuesday ... i'm still asleep in bed :p tuesdays i'm at the parra campus :)

Jonathan A

HSC
Cape said:

Quite an amazing story from an amazing person. Sleeping on public transport has its downfalls.

Jonathan A

HSC
Cape said:
Shut up Argonaut :p

abey85, I have to do most of my study on the train cause I'm so tired when I come home, that all i want to do is sleep or play computer games or something *yawns*

Then I am not the only one, although computer games may be a little out of my thing. I prefer talking on BOS :)

Jonathan A

HSC
Dingo2004 said:
i didnt know richmond continues to the habour bridge /....
hmmmm
It's the western line. So it goes to Richmond then to Berowra/Gordon or Hornsby via Town Hall.

klh

HSC
ouch...well did you at least go out to the city and have some fun???
thats what i wouldve done...went to a cafe and study then muck around.
great story though...roflmao.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)