ARGH @ PHYS syllabus changes for next year (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
mofos....ARgH!
the WHOLE F*CKING SECTION in Quanta to Quarks on Standard model of matter (leptons, quarks, condoms) has been scrapped!
u lucky f*cks yr11....thank ur goddamn lucky stars

...sorry, im jus annoyed

SpLaTHoWA

Bite me.
HSC
actually, i think they still have it
the blue underlined stuff is new to the syllabus and the striked thru stuff is like taken out

idea - lets virus all our science notes for the new y 12's usage ^.^

Lugia

Ok everyone lets take a one year holiday from now and come back next year to do an easier HSC! :D

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
The boys at BOS must have had losts of fun replacing "explain" and "discuss" with "identify".

Good on you for dumbing down the nation. :D

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
The nation's already dumb.:D The entire population can't adjust to the new workload in a couple of years... The BOS is actually chickening out of the 'smart nation' policy or whatever it is early 'cause they're copping too much flak.

CHUDYMASTER

Master of Chudy 'n' Curry
HSC
Well...

Good luck people, not long to go...haw haw haw haw...

Ace-Pilot

What the Hell ??

They downsized the Physics course ? I just looked at the modification and i cant believe it.

I dont know how everyone else did but we actually finished the entire course including the option topic EARLY. We had like 6 weeks just to do practice questions and revisions.

The course was much better than the old syllabuse and i thought it was already easy. Geez cant believe ppl complained bout that.

Well guess some of you guys are right we are turning into a dumber nation.

Well to everyone whos about to do Physics good luck and DONT look at the modifications they've done until u do ure exam coz it might screw u up and u wont end up learning something u actually have to learn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)