Argh screwed, can i make it up with paper 2?? (1 Viewer)

sinsolja

HSC
I didn't perform so well today.
Section one was relatively good, however I only got to write a page and a bit for the 5 marker, so im capped in my overall mark.
Section two....
My god, my creative only included aspects of belonging to place. So with regards to the stimulus, i didn't refer to it so well. However it was sophsicticatly written, and did mention SOME aspects of belonging to place. Ening my creative off with " blah blah remembering home, has a sense of belonging, he has to leave and then he opens his eyes
...i was here , but i wasn't really here, i had left myself at my old home(started with the same sentiment, expect without i had left myself..". However i think ill be capped to a mark of 9ish since my response wasn't centrally focused on belong to place. Am i correct?
Section three.
Despite the fact that i was doing Skrzynecki, i feel like i stuffed this one up, both related texts had nothing to do with place. I attempted to connect it as much as possible, but still.

Im wondering If we can still hit that high band 5 (87+)if i preform well in paper 2?

Last edited:

catalyst91

HSC
I have no facts behind my argument, just opinion - I think you'd have to do really well in paper 2 to get an 87+, I'd say 80+ would be more achievable.. good luck, you never know, a common trend seems to be that many people stuffed up paper 1 (at least on these forums)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)