Arrested Development on 7 (1 Viewer)

ND

HSC
Title speaks for itself. This is one of the funniest shows ever (2nd after Seinfeld IMO), i didn't think america was capable of producing sitcoms as good as this anymore.

Anyone who hasn't seen it and likes comedy that's not the boring and predictable like most of the sitcoms on these days should do themselves a favour and check it out.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Finally! Been waiting for a network to grab it, when's it airing?

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
i was flicking channels and i caught the last half of it, funny stuff...next weeks one should be a crack up, thats if 7 decides to keep it at the same time.

HSC
Thank god I got a chance to catch most of the episode!

Henry Winkler + Elaine from Seinfield (the actors name escapes me atm) were both great. This is one of the funniest shows on television and like shortygb and brogan77 said Channel 7 have really shot themselves in the foot by constantly changing times/not showing episodes at all.

ND

HSC
Does anyone know if they're releasing the 2nd season on DVD? I picked up the first season for only $20 (!!) at jb-hifi.

ND

HSC
Nup it's season 1. I desperately wanna see season 2, but i'm not counting on it being aired here anytime soon.

baby_pea

HSC
I agree. One day they just stopped showing it ><. Isn't it doing well in America? Why do seven pay for it, and then show it so late?

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
season 3 has just started in the US. this show continually amazes me. each new episode i watch makes me think that this is the best episode they've made, and yet they manage to make a funnier one the next week

for british eyes only

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
when i bought season 1 on dvd there was a "tvondvd.com.au" pamphlet inside that said season 2 coming soon. That was a bloody long while ago though! i was all excited when i saw "Season return" in the tv guide, then i realised that they weren't playing season 2, they were just picking up season 1 where tehy dumped it on its arse over summer. channel 7 bastards!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
the second season of arrested development is a lot more edgy and funny than the first. for all of you who love that type of humour also seen in shows like scrubs and curb your enthusiasm you should defiantely order the second season from ebay. its well worth it, itll be years before channel 7 or the comedy channel air the second or third seasons.

and elaine's name is julia louis-dreyfuss. she is absolutely hilarious and comes back in the second season.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
ND said:
Does anyone know if they're releasing the 2nd season on DVD? I picked up the first season for only $20 (!!) at jb-hifi.
o rly?

DooGseY

HSC
RCMasterAA said:
Fucking FOX.
What do you expect when the show ranks second last for its time slot? The show is great but you can't really blame fox.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
DooGseY said:
What do you expect when the show ranks second last for its time slot? The show is great but you can't really blame fox.
I've heard they screw up shows (e.g. Serenity, Family Guy) by showing episodes out of order, skipping weeks and even skipping episodes so I still can blame Fox :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)