Arrrghhh (1 Viewer)

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
okay up until now i have only really been moderately stressed but now i am fucking PACKING IT!

is anyone else scared that even though they've been performing at a certain standard all year, they're going to walk into the exam and write SHIT and get shit markers and just get a SHIT mark 50 marks below what they normally get? maybe not 50, butyou get the idea?

i am soooo scared

and the fucking hsc countdown timer on the mainpage is making it worse. i sit there WATCHING the seconds i could be studying but im too worried to even focus

fuuuuck

*stresses*

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Hmm...I dun wanna ask how u'll be feeling at 9:20am on monday morning!

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Argh, they actually put the seconds on it as well!! hahaha :p

I'm not stressing it too much but time sure does go very fast.

Which is a good thing. I want this HSC thing out of my way!

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I used to be stressed, but about a week ago I just.. stopped. I've still been studying and writing practice essays and such, but I really don't care anymore. There are worse things in life than the HSC.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i reckon it's bad to have the countdown timer one the first page. we all know that we're gonna have exams on monday morning - no need to rub it in guys.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
surprisingly enough..im not stressin...but i probably will on mon. morning...if not, then i know i dont care nemore:p

good luck grace:)...dont worry too much (i cant believe i said that), bc it might itll just cause more probs:(

:wave:

Gamine

I'm more excited that my exams are OVER in THREE WEEKS than I am stressed the exams start in a day and a half.
Three weeks is gonna go so very very fast.
Yay!

2late

Mildly stressed and worried... But the thing that stops me from being fully stressed is that there is always TAFE and colleges.
And if you don't even get into that then maybe tertiary education isn't for you... Travel instead. Who needs a job? :D

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Well, I wasn't worried...until I read this thread!!!

Nah, seriously, i'm surpised i'm so calm, i'm still doing work for english now. I think i'm jammed it into my head.

Leap

free falling
HSC
okay up until now i have only really been moderately stressed but now i am fucking PACKING IT!
SAME HERE! All of this week I've been perfectly calm, then yesterday afternoon I suddenly freaked out completely, I KNOW NOTHING!!
:mad1:

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Nah.. I can up worrying months ago. I don't care anymore, so much of a build up for what? Shit all.

Dubya

failing physics
HSC
Haha im going out to a party 2nite. shows how much stress im under. pfft nah actually i wanna do well so there is a considerable amount on. at least i know even if i fuck up everything i got a place in wollongong uni allready. thank god 4 early entry!!

N

ND

Originally posted by 2late
Mildly stressed and worried... But the thing that stops me from being fully stressed is that there is always TAFE and colleges.
And suicide...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)