arrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhh! One more day! (2 Viewers)

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Allstarrr said:
hey the hsc results are released at 6am right? i got told by someone that the server opens way earlier like at 12am. is this true?

probably not........12am is way to soon...........maybe at abt 4 theyll open it......

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Bunny04 said:
approx UAI From looking at your Marks? ? I typed my estimated marks given by my school for HSC and Assessment combined, and i averaged an 75-80 in every course, but then typed into sam and it said UAI of 59 *cries* Im all freaked out now....
really...........geez thats freaky.......

allstarr69

i think its best to type in the percentiles for your subjects into sam (from your ranks) and if your school is average then that should be pretty accurate

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Bunny04 said:
Freaky... yes... damn the creative Arts Subjects... Dance and Music and Extension Music.. they aint EASY .... *sob*

oh bummer........yeh they dont scale good..........there there........*pats u on head *

edit: OMG that sounded bitchy.......well dont worry.......ull do olrighty......as long as u tried ur hardest

allstarr69

joujou_84 said:
probably not........12am is way to soon...........maybe at abt 4 theyll open it......
aaah ok... that means around 6pm for me (europe time)

allstarr69

Bunny04 said:
nooooo dont say that lol... i don't want SAM to be accurate.. *sob*
haha i know how you feel.. However its destined to give you a better mark than 59 lol

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
4am? you's reckon? ok are you guys staying up tonight or waking up early? Man i dont think am going 2 be able to sleep at alll tonight!!!

allstarr69

they released the ranks at 4pm on the dot. So how come they decide to release the results earlier than 6am?

specialjenny

HSC
Okay...thanks...well I will be online at 4am then...I want to get it before my parents gets up...so I could have some final moments of peace...

specialjenny

HSC
That's ok...I don't think I would be able to have a good sleep tonight anyway...I would be rolling on the bed from one side to the other thinking about all my options if I couldn't get into uni...*sigh*

specialjenny

HSC
I know I know it doesn't help at all...but but...it's better to think of another pathway now...than later...I think I am just going to run and cry since I know I did heaps sh*t...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)