arrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhh! One more day! (1 Viewer)

specialjenny

HSC
Oh....yeah.....I am getting really really low UAIs (in the 50's) from SAm...so I hope I will get better marks tomorrow...

specialjenny

HSC
Industrial design....UAI of 75+ I would say....but I really don't think I would be able to get it ...when SAM keeps telling me I am getting 50's. *cries*

specialjenny

HSC
Engineering studies (did crap)
physics (failed completely)
standard english
2unit maths ( did poorly and i mean poorly)
visual art
modern history

You?

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
how stoked would Nokia (and other mobile makers) be with SMS results this year... huge sales from all the phone abuse about to take place at 6 am tomorrow.

i think mine might hit the closet brick wall at pace. good excuse to get ride of the heapa!!

oh i think i might get up at 4am then. good idea, time to get really pissed after getting the results!

specialjenny

HSC
Bunny04 said:
Dont worry - You never know your results!!!

Music 2
Music Extension
Gen Maths
Stad English
Dance
Software Design and Development all called " Creative Arts " and even if i get 80 in all, my UAI will be a low 59
Don;t you just hate that??? All subjects should scale the same!!

specialjenny

HSC
disco_dave said:
how stoked would Nokia (and other mobile makers) be with SMS results this year... huge sales from all the phone abuse about to take place at 6 am tomorrow.

i think mine might hit the closet brick wall at pace. good excuse to get ride of the heapa!!

oh i think i might get up at 4am then. good idea, time to get really pissed after getting the results!
Hahah!! Good point about the phones!!! But I think I will be bashing my computer tomorrow! Time to wish for a new computer for Christmas! =P

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
specialjenny said:
Don;t you just hate that??? All subjects should scale the same!!
I KNOW!!!
Its crappy cause Dance and Music arent really that easy... the practical stuff is freakin hard... depending on your level but hey with maths extension and all that, If your good at maths, your good at it... if your not you dont do it.. .so i dont see why they have to scale the creative art subjects just cause they are so called 'easy' CAUSE THERE FLAMING NOT :vcross: *cough* lol sorry there is my rant for the night... not the last either

specialjenny

HSC
TOTALLY agree!!!! I do Art and it's not easy at all if you are not a creative person! If you drag a maths nerd in, I don't think he/she could make a painting or something!! If you know what I mean! I am so p1ss off!

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
yeah santa will have to get technology shopping for HSC students ASAP...

was thinking about getting pissed before. but i have this problem that once i start, i dont stop... and i would either not be able to read my results or cheer. and my results arent worth cheering. id get stared out by high expecting parents.

specialjenny

HSC
Speaking of parents...I was talking to my mum about what i should do if I don't get into uni, and she was like "well TAFE isn't all that bad" But I know she would be just as upset as I would if i don\'t get into uni...*sigh*

specialjenny

HSC
Bunny04 said:
YES I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN... *is v. angry at BOS* Stupid....... system......want to kill
I am so glad I found someone who knows what I am saying!!! I want to go and scream~!~ lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)