arrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhh! One more day! (1 Viewer)

specialjenny

HSC
disco_dave said:
that answer answers more than your question i think. its like TAFE is a far second alternative. damn parents and their twisted words.!!
I know I know.....*sniff sniff*

specialjenny

HSC
lol.......it's ok...I don't actually want to scream that much....I guess since there is seriously nothing that we can do now to change the result, it's best not to worry too much about it. And face whatever the results are...

specialjenny

HSC
I think everyone here would want to go to uni....because people won't even bother to be checking this site out if they don't care about school...and hsc.

I would sooooooooooooo kill myself if i can't get into uni. (not really but i would be heaps upset that's all)

specialjenny

HSC
We shall soon find out...actually. ...no...we won't find out till Jan 19th or something..

specialjenny

HSC
Funny if both of you got what you want as UAI rankings and I don't...you guys can come back and tease me about it...*cries*

specialjenny

HSC
hehehe...thanks...at least I know there will be two less people who will tease me..

Anyway, I am going to go now...watch a movie or something and get my mind off "hsc results" and "UAI"

It was nice chatting with you all....best of luck!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)