Art & Design (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Is anyone doing any of the Art & Design courses? If so, how is it? Is Monash considered good in these areas compared to somewhere like RMIT? I want to do Industrial Design or Architecture but am unsure of where to look into. I'll probably get some more info at uni open days later this year but was just interested in hearing from others first.

Last edited:

Sheikh05

HSC
I'd be pretty interested in finding out too because I want to study Architecture at Monash next year. First post btw.

HSC
N/A
Monash's Architecture program is just starting in 2008, right? Exciting stuff.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Sheikh05 said:
I'd be pretty interested in finding out too because I want to study Architecture at Monash next year. First post btw.
I'm thinking of doing Architecture there as well. Might see you there if we both end up going! The program seems fairly good I think.

kenny.

HSC
It looks like Archi @ Monash next year is quite popular but hopefully the enter score for CSP won't be too high =D I think they said it'll be in the 80's at one of the info sessions... is that right?

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
I talked to a woman at an info session a few months ago and she said it would probably be above 90. Guess we won't know for sure for another month though. At the moment it's my second preference on VTAC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)