Art & Design (1 Viewer)

Haaalp

HSC
How do Universities go about providing the materials you need? E.g. markers etc. Do you need to buy them all yourself, or are you provided with them?

Particularly Bachelor of Design UWS...

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Not sure about UWS, but I know that at UTS you have to supply all the things like markers/pencils etc yourself (if you need them), but they have computer labs with the adobe suite on them for you to use. If you're ok with doing all your design work at uni this is ok, but if not you might want to invest in the programs for your home computer. But wait till you get to uni because you can get a student discount. :)

You don't need to worry about it now anyway- they'll tell you everything you'll need in your first week of uni :)

studymode

HSC
I wouldn't be surprised if you have to spend extra to get the materials you need. Universities are trying to cut costs just like any other business in this global downturn. What are you studying? I'm thinking of going back for a degree in UX/Interface design.

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi, Students are expected to provide for their own materials and stationery. You can purchase your stationery and other materials from the UWS Connect shop. There is one on every campus. For more information, please visit http://www.connectcentral.com.au/. Best regards, UWS Course Info

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)