Art Express nominations. (1 Viewer)

DudeLEB0WSKI24

HSC
A friend and I were both lucky enough to get selected for the Art Express. I did abstract impressionist figure paintings ala Willem de kooning, and me mate did paintings celebrating spain. We were astounded by the lack of paintings last year, and would like to know if anyone else got nominated, and what for?

cutie19

HSC
well done! i dont do art but 13 people in my grade got selected out of a class of 22, all with completely different stuff from wearables to sculptures to painting etc etc....

hazaar

Greenie
HSC
that's unheard of!!!
usually they're not allowed to do that....but that's amazing!!

MushROOM HeaD

HSC
that's great news .. i haven't heard who's got into artexpress from our class yet but yes we will see .. aw by tha way how do you know if you got in? i mean i heard your principal gets a letter or sumthing .. and then they tell you? is that right?

emma_f

or M
HSC
wow yeah thirteen is a crazily large number, but congrats on you guys!. we had only 4 people; drawing, 2 painting, and mixed media. [whoever said private schools guarenteed you a place..]

lala2

Banned
HSC
I think as many as you want from one school can be nominated, but only 4 in the end from any one school can be finally exhibited--is that right or have the rules changed since 2004?

DudeLEB0WSKI24

HSC
by tha way how do you know if you got in?

When we finished our last exam, which was art; we were met by the principal. Apparently that day from nine to three the artworks were being marked, and as the exam finished at 3-30 the principal was able to give us the forms for art express.

I actually went to school today to wrap up the works for the courier, and we found out that three in total got nominated from our school. that makes it two for painting and one for ink/mixed media.

JameshC

HSC
DudeLEB0WSKI24 said:
by tha way how do you know if you got in?

When we finished our last exam, which was art; we were met by the principal. Apparently that day from nine to three the artworks were being marked, and as the exam finished at 3-30 the principal was able to give us the forms for art express.

I actually went to school today to wrap up the works for the courier, and we found out that three in total got nominated from our school. that makes it two for painting and one for ink/mixed media.
actually when I went in it was four, one film as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)