Art Study???? (1 Viewer)

shortie_689

HSC
OK... So with ahh like roughly 2 days till our art exam starts and study is like ahhh study whats that?
WHO the hell knows how to study for art like what are you doing... I mean all I done is try to learn the content of an essay I did well for...
OH PLEASE HELP...

bubble_tea

I'm doing that too.. and with the first section I'm just reading the side quotations of artworks from the A.R.T book.. XP

crazy_old_jwg

HSC
im just learning info about artisits for my essay and looking over the different art making practices for the first section, like scupltural, design, archiectul etc...thats all i can think of to do

ive just picked 4 artists learning them in depth then 2 other artists for back up, then summarising what we should be doing with the frames and shit
what am i saying i havn't even begun to look at art hheheh i will, theres still tomorrow :)

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Section I is the section that separates a student from getting a Band 5 or a Band 6...they'll try and slip you up. Excel is good to revise, so is the artmaking practices and all the frames... :D

Sset561986

blacksnack said:
im reading the excel Revise ART in a month, but im doing it in a day :)
Haha me too! And im hoping ill be able to cram a few dates and quotes in my head tomorrow morning!

Charon.

HSC
N/A
Well i havent started yet but I could easyily get away with no study, but im gonna do it soon cause i can never remember the names of the artworks i wanna talk about.

winicat

HSC
if in doubt (when you can't remember the name of an artwork) it's incredible how many are titled untitled (year)

we had to do a matrix grid with 3 artists for a case study so that's all i'm studying. that and the essay i wrote off it. bless-ed summarised assessment... that excel book's really good too -- it's like the visual arts bible! (the pocket guides being the maths bibles...)

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
Just focus on the case studies you have done over the yr. For me the 2 that stick out in my mind are Brett Whiteley & Andy Wahol
Good luck all, hope i dont stuff it up

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
my best advice for those of last minute study
learn arty farty words to add in
and let your minds me open to creativeness lol
seek your spiritual side
everything is right in art lol make sure u talk about the frames!

Yarg

HSC
my advice is to stay up late and get high. It makes you sound artsy just by doing it.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Yarg said:
my advice is to stay up late and get high. It makes you sound artsy just by doing it.
hahahahaha
rip a few cones then head into the exam ay!!
you'll pass with flying colours lolllllllll imagine. ouft

my friend did something along those lines when making her body of work, she wrecked the whole thing and basically did a completely different idea lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)