art works returned! (1 Viewer)

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
I know a few friends of mine got the confirmation letters / emails (not sure quite which) stating that they had made art express, and the location where their majors would be exhibiting.

A huge congratulations to those who have been selected to showcase their majors at Artexpress, should be extremely proud. :) And to those who didn't, ah well, but congratulations for completing your majors and producing some fantastic art works. I know my school had an extremely artistic showcase lunch of our majors, and everyone produced some fantastic work. n_n

Eg155

HSC
did anyone find out if they got in or not? They said they'd announce it on the 1st but I haven't heard anything. no letter or email.
You should have been notified today if your nomination has been confirmed, or you got in to ArtExpress. 7 girls out of the 11 nominated from my school got in :D so proud of them!

tanazeftino1

HSC
My friend got an email saying he didn't make it.

However, I got nominated but haven't received any letter or email either.
It's kind of annoying. I mean even if I don't get in I'm still happy to have been nominated but I'd at least like to find out if I did or didn't get in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)